New Nokta beach machine!!!!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
This machine is supposed to be out in April! Anyone here anything about it?

Retail is $299

Fully submersible with beach mode!!

Attachments

• 93149CB7-D643-4B23-9943-AF27C7505717.jpeg
    93149CB7-D643-4B23-9943-AF27C7505717.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 416
  • 88F8E491-AF10-407B-9D0A-AC0490269E3C.jpeg
    88F8E491-AF10-407B-9D0A-AC0490269E3C.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 380
Will only be good for fresh water unless its multi-frequency. Dude, you got an Equinox - are you already considering cheating on it? :lol:

Will only be good for fresh water unless its multi-frequency. Dude, you got an Equinox - are you already considering cheating on it? :lol:

Haha

This actually has a beach mode for saltwater!

$300 for an underwater machine that discriminates and works on saltwater has got me a little interested! I could buy this with my clad! 😂

Haha

This actually has a beach mode for saltwater!

$300 for an underwater machine that discriminates and works on saltwater has got me a little interested! I could buy this with my clad! 😂
A "Beach Mode" for saltwater and actually working well in that environment are 2 different things. The Tesoro Tiger Shark is similar in that it is a single frequency machine that has a "Salt Mode" but you'll never see a Florida hunter actually use one. There's a reason why Excal's, CZ's, Noxes, and PI's rule the salt.

They have a way to make single frequency detectors remain quite stable in salt water.

Bottom right icon next to WiFi looks like 3 frequency at once.

Will definitely pick one up to keep in my car if that is the case.

Looks to be single freq......From the Russian post?

Compact detector, fully waterproof, submersible up to 3 meters (10 feet), with built-in wireless module, folding bar

Search frequency one 12 kHz
Weight only 1.3 kg
4 search modes: All Metals, Two Tones, Three Tones and Beach
Ground Balance NO
Built-in LED flashlight
Vibration function
The possibility of frequency shift
Display and keyboard backlighting
Cutting discrimination
Adjustable iron volume
Online Update
Coil - DD 11-inch
Built-in lithium battery

Simplex is very easy to use.
Price $ 300 is for the option without headphones
And about $ 400 for an option with wireless headphones

It is written that the balance of the soil is tracked automatically and it is done to simplify use.
It is also possible to complete the balance of the soil will be added with subsequent firmware.

VDI reading from 00-99

Multi Freq.

At the beach The Equinox run's multi Freq.i like how this company put's in words multi freq., when you get to choose one of 3 freq . To run in one at a time NOT all at one time, a miss leading thing to look at close, the avarage Joe, will not catch this catch 22 :shock::roll:

I see it as entry level machine. Maybe a loaner or even a kids detector.

Competition for the Ace series maybe.

Those mode icons look familiar.

Back
Top Bottom