My MD... Treasure Hunter 2

RaymondGrizzly

I'm new at this, and I purchased a Cabela's Treasure Hunter 2 (Kinda on a whim. I've always wanted one and I had a couple gift cards). Did a I make a good purchase for someone who is just starting off? :?:

Im new to MDing...only 9 months...I use the Treasure Hunter from Cabelas and it works Great once you learn how to use it...Finds coins and relics easily ...Im Well Pleased using it....Good Luck using it....

I'm new at this, and I purchased a Cabela's Treasure Hunter 2 (Kinda on a whim. I've always wanted one and I had a couple gift cards). Did a I make a good purchase for someone who is just starting off? :?:

I am swinging a whites coinmaster, a 180 dollar machine, not real fancy, but it does find the heck out of stuff, I am looking to upgrade to a machine that gets deeper, and has better target id. because of my soil conditions and the depth at which most of my most sought after targets lay, (silver coins). other than that I would put my little (starter) detector up against alot of higher dollar units. not because it is really better than them but because I know it and it's readings so well. your machine should do fine once you have put in the hours to learn what it is telling you. At least until you yourself get bored with it and want more functons and stuff to play with. I have found rings, silver coins, and all the usual stuff that the more expensive machines find, and am convinced it is 80% detectorist, and 20% the machine they use as far as finds are concerned. If you don't know the basics and don't know what your machine is telling you then you will spend more time digging junk, no matter what machine you have. More digging junk means less time digging the good stuff. sorry for the rambling thoughts here, just my .02

Back
Top Bottom