Alaska's Mat-su Dirtfishers Association

Glennz

Elite Member
Well I thought I would share the club i'm apart of. We are the Mat-Su Dirtfishers Association. A great club to be in. Each year we have 1 club only hunt for free and give out prizes. Also we hold an open public hunt which costs a little bit but the fees are nominal. We have on average of 3 different hunts and 1 kids hunt. We have a clad hunt, one hunt that is conditional, and a silver hunt. Last year we put over 3 pounds of silver in the ground for people to find along with old nickles and what not. Also, in every hunt, we put out prize tokens for metal detectors, 1 and 2 oz silver coins, roman coins, and many other things. We have gave away over $6000 worth of items during the last 5 years since we started.

Plus members get a discount on just about every major detecting outfit.

At the monthly meeting we give out a silver .999 1 oz round as a door prize to one lucky person, have a split the pot, and have a find of the month where the winner gets something cool.

We have members from all around the world from Scotland to Germany.

Yearly memberships are $25 for individuals or $35 for families.

If anyone is interested in joining or maybe willing to send us some cool donations for our annual hunt, feel free to send me a PM. It would be cool to offer some civil war bullets and other unique things not to Alaska in a hunt.

Feel free to check us out on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1058332567613889/

Back
Top Bottom