Do you guys work?

Retired guy here (since January 08). My wife still has about 10 years of her career to go before retirement and NEVER complains when I manage to let "chores" go in favor of MDing. NICE!!!!

That's the hardest part...finding the time. No time during the week and on the weekends all my time is occupied with the wife. I try to get out early morning's on weekends sometimes but its been raining. Instead I've put in for some vacation days. I find MD'ing during the week is better anyways because most of the spots I go to are full of people on the weekends.

Retired guy here (since January 08). My wife still has about 10 years of her career to go before retirement and NEVER complains when I manage to let "chores" go in favor of MDing. NICE!!!!

lucky guy! I get yelled at for ignoring the dishes but having all my dug coins cleaned up nicely next to the sink :lol:

lol.....i hear the same thing.....i'll leave stuff lay on a paper towel to dry and get told to "find it a home" I'll then say, "but honey i did....our home!" usually doesnt go over to well.......

lol.....i hear the same thing.....i'll leave stuff lay on a paper towel to dry and get told to "find it a home" I'll then say, "but honey i did....our home!" usually doesnt go over to well.......

I told my wife she should be happy, many men spend their time on the internet looking at dirty adult pics, I look at dirty coins.:lol:

my wife actually made me buy one of them "sinks" you hook up to a garden hose an has another hose for a drain..i hooked it up it the garage and ran the drain into the drain in the floor..works pretty well and i have less than $50 invested in it.

I just recently got laid off, and even though I'm looking for work, I take my Detector with me. So in between job hunting I hunt for pleasure. And since Labor Day weekend is upon us, I have three beautiful days to disappear from the Honey do's. I'm glad my wife understands that this is like therapy for me, ( got her trained early).
icon6.gif

I just recently got laid off, and even though I'm looking for work, I take my Detector with me. So in between job hunting I hunt for pleasure. And since Labor Day weekend is upon us, I have three beautiful days to disappear from the Honey do's. I'm glad my wife understands that this is like therapy for me, ( got her trained early).
icon6.gif

I use the exercise excuse. It is actually true, but I do it because I like it, I give her 1st dibs on rings and that helps sweetin her up I think.

Trucker here

Currently Working For a Local Concrete and Aggregate company, starting to hit the slow season. so now I'm sitting at home, hopeing for work and trying to find more, But I am trying to get out to MD, early in the morn between 5am and 9am Starts gettting tooo hott here in Central Cali after that, and Im not to keen on night hunting allthough I do want to try it, just not by my self. LOL

Work

I AM A FULL TIME CAN COLLECTOR.SHOPPIN CART ALWAYS READY TO ROLL!.
:lol:
NAH,I DO GENERAL HOME REPAIR AND SOME WEEKS ARE SLOW.SO,I ALWAYS MANAGE TO HAVE TIME TO HUNT.GLAD WE ARE GETTIN SOME RAIN TODAY AS THE GROUND WAS DRY AS A BONE!
DAVE

I AM A FULL TIME CAN COLLECTOR.SHOPPIN CART ALWAYS READY TO ROLL!.
:lol:
NAH,I DO GENERAL HOME REPAIR AND SOME WEEKS ARE SLOW.SO,I ALWAYS MANAGE TO HAVE TIME TO HUNT.GLAD WE ARE GETTIN SOME RAIN TODAY AS THE GROUND WAS DRY AS A BONE!
DAVE

I don't believe you are a contractor... I'm more apt to believe you are a can collector :lol::lol:;)

yeah... I know a women who collected cans and bought herself a new car.. that's dedication ;)

I'm guilty of the coins near the sink syndrome.... I had lots of time before this semester struck... my free time went Kapooot.... This week I had roughly 50 hours devoted to teaching and then added another 20 hours on top of that driving pizzas... my Fridays are a 19 hour day.

Someone posted recently the small container with holes in the dishwasher trick. I have the contaior and it lives on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Each time I come back with coins I put them in the contatnor and each time we run it they become clean. The only thing I cant figure out and this is great, when I come home at night they are scattered on a paper towel drying. How they got there in that possition I dont know? :yes:

Back
Top Bottom