Coin Shrinking

Interesting stuff! Never heard of such a thing, thanks for sharing with us. :yes:

I've heard of that but never have seen how it was done.
I've been working on a big project (well, it's a little project now), called elephant shrinking. So far, the project has been an outstanding success.
He can now curl up on a Quarter!

Attachments

• elephant.jpg
    elephant.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 228
thats weird than what happens to the matter taken away because in school we were tought a law that states that matter has to go somewhere it doesnt just dissappear?

thats weird than what happens to the matter taken away because in school we were tought a law that states that matter has to go somewhere it doesnt just dissappear?

It's the same mass, the coin gains in thickness what it looses in diameter--the same with the elephant.

I was going to post that some people have to much time on their hands to spend shrinking coins but then I remembered that I poke around in the mud looking for dirty clad, so I guess I'll keep my mouth shut.

With gas prices at $4.79/gallon here, my WALLET is shrinking and I don't even have an electromagical, exploding coil.

Very interesting.. had not heard of this before...I cannot immediately think of a practical application, however, I am sure one is out there somewhere... there always is... RickO

Back
Top Bottom