Tracking posts??

MBV123

Is there a way to track which posts that you have visited? Seems I spend a lot to time only to find that I am revisiting some I have already been to. I am rather new to the forum and would appreciate any help. Thanx!

There's a few ways. One way is to click the "New Posts" link. It'll only display posts that you haven't read, or only ones that you have read but maybe someone new replied to. Once you read all you want, use the "Quick Links" to mark ALL forums read, then use New Posts and it will clean up and show only what is new.

Also, if you look at the icons for each poston the left hand side, there is a different icon for one you've posted in, thans one you haven't.

Last edited:
There's a few ways. One way is to click the "New Posts" link. It'll only display posts that you haven't read, or only ones that you have read but maybe someone new replied to. Once you read all you want, use the "Quick Links" to mark ALL forums read, then use New Posts and it will clean up and show only what is new.

Also, if you look at the icons for each poston the left hand side, there is a different icon for one you've posted in, thans one you haven't.

All the stuff Jimmy said above, plus at the bottom of each Forum section there is a "legend" of what the various symbols to the left of threads means.

Back
Top Bottom