FYI - Going to the Badlands - Vlad & Carol 5/14/09

Carol K

Co-owner
Admin
Before the "major" heat of the summer hits, Vlad and I are heading to the "Badlands" in SD for a week... for some "wilderness" camping, and then may head to the Black Hills. :D

Don't know if we'll be doing any interneting, so everyone take care of the forum. Vlad did a full backup last night.

One detector is packed, but I don't know if we'll be doing any detecting. We'll be gone at least a week.

Yep, camera is packed too. :yes:

Sounds like a great trip , have fun . Bring back some good pictures for us to see.

HH Harold

Have fun and watch out for "Sue". I heard her ghost still roams those parts... :lol:

-Mark

That sounds really cool! The Badlands always look so breathtaking in pictures, they're probably unbelivable ion person. Have fun, hope the weather's good for you! Curt

Hi all! We're back! Had a great time and found out something really important...

You can't live without water! :yes: :lol:

Geesh, just when we thought we were going to be there before the hot summer hits, we got hit with a heatwave! It was a scorcher! :(

The Badlands always look so breathtaking in pictures, they're probably unbelivable in person

Pics coming soon! :D

Welcome home Carol we missed ya , glad you had a great time . If you had hollered we would of ups'ed you some water.

HH Harold

Back
Top Bottom