July Clad Coin Total

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
More rain coming so I decided to count my clad coins for the month of July.
This is a new one month high total for me $ 116.85. I doubt I'll be hunting much this week as the forecast calls for rain almost every day. Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Attachments

• unnamed[1].jpg
    unnamed[1].jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 371
At the risk of repeating a previously used phrase I'll say, "Well done!". That's about 3 bucks an hour. I probably do about one dollar. Hope someone hasn't said this already.

All of the above. Fair grounds, outdoor flea markets and some private permissions. I really like the high school sports stadiums with football,soccer and track. Just find places that draw a lot of people.

Yes, both my Nox 600 and AT Pro and all my equipment are paid for between last year and the first 3 months of 2018. I have a 6" coil on order for the Nox. I hope to find some deeper and older stuff at my older sites. I only started detecting in late August of 2017. Thanks to all the good advice and learning my machines, I have done fairly well. Never hunted sites help too !!!!
LOVE THIS HOBBY.

Rain?? What Rain ?? My wife told me that I needed to mow the lawn and I asked her if she thought that the lawn mower would run underwater. It has rained so much that I am growing moss on my back. Every day for over two weeks we have had nothing but rain rain and then it again rained. I am sick of rain.

It's astonishing how much money is just laying in the ground, waiting to be detected. Oh, I mean "was". "Was" laying in the ground. You got most of it already. :laughing:

Nice job cleaning, counting, bagging and tagging!

It's astonishing how much money is just laying in the ground, waiting to be detected. Oh, I mean "was". "Was" laying in the ground. You got most of it already. :laughing:

Nice job cleaning, counting, bagging and tagging!

I've been very lucky with finding good sites that were never detected before. I also had very good advice from all you experienced guys on this site and have learned to hear what my machines are telling me. Sure hope I can continue to find great sites.

Congrats on the great haul of clad ! There was a time when people on here would bash us cladders BUT over time I notice more and more hunters turning to the clad. Who doesnt want FREE money to help pay for their hobby ?? Keep at it and continued success. HH !

Congrats on the great haul of clad ! There was a time when people on here would bash us cladders BUT over time I notice more and more hunters turning to the clad. Who doesnt want FREE money to help pay for their hobby ?? Keep at it and continued success. HH !

I can only find what's available to find. The clads have paid for all my detectors and equipment. Sure, I'd rather be finding all silvers and gold and I do okay with finding them too but of course, much more clads. I really don't care if I get looked down on because I find lots of clads. I'm in this hobby for my own enjoyment,

Love it! Congratulations on keeping track and knocking down some nice jingle! This is the only 'Hobby/Addiction' that pays for itself! I love massive clad like you got there...its a skillset and another subset genre to master within this amazing Sport...You essentially found the value of 100 Merc dimes in one Month!! How many hunters can say that?!

With those numbers you got there, Nothing to look down upon at all! Massive Cladding teaches a guy a lot about dirt and signals and travel patterns of Humans..its a solid foundation to build upon if you ever get the chance or choose to...

Imagine the performance a skilled Mega Cladder could post in old silver virgin dirt?

Back
Top Bottom