I'll sleep good tonight

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Worked-out early this AM, then drove over and picked-up 3/4 ton of limestone for the barn floor, which I promptly unloaded with a shovel :lol:

Plus, down to 213 :egyptian:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-07-23 at 2.40.43 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-07-23 at 2.40.43 PM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 131
Nice workout! I recently moved about 4 yards of gravel with a shovel and buckets to dump them in my patio, no fun at all...

Not bad!
Today I lugged a 100lb. ladder on my shoulder off and on, and climbed a total of about 375’. I also walked about a mile, I do it all week. Not bad for 56?

Nice! I tried not to work today:D

That takes dedication ;)

Nice workout! I recently moved about 4 yards of gravel with a shovel and buckets to dump them in my patio, no fun at all...

WHile I was working on this property, I had a tri-axle load of clay gravel delivered for the drive. I told the driver "start here, and spread to there". He dumped it and left....I was hoping he was looking in his mirrors, because I was telling him he was #1 :D

So, I spread/leveled it all by hand that day.

Not bad!
Today I lugged a 100lb. ladder on my shoulder off and on, and climbed a total of about 375’. I also walked about a mile, I do it all week. Not bad for 56?

Should had a 2nd ladder, just done the farmers carry :cool: 56? LMK when you add several more years ;)

Not bad!

What? Where the hell did you get a 100lb ladder? Like a big extension ladder Off a firetruck? Is it made out of steel or tungsten or something? Oak? Did you make it yourself out of 4x4 treated deck timbers or RR ties and carriage bolts, didja buy it at a farm auction off the side of the silo? where the hell does a guy get a 100lb ladder? Ebay? Amazon prime with free shipping? How long is it? Half a mile?:laughing:

Heres an idea, why dont you bolt on some dolly wheels to the bottom of it and tow it along behind you like a travois?

I myself carried a couch and two chairs, hunted a park at Sun-up, took the dog for a walk, and doing some 24oz Silver Bullet curls before my power nap and daily morning squats, which should be about 4 kourics give or take, since I had oatmeal with blueberries.....3 reps on the Bullets BTW....

What? Where the hell did you get a 100lb ladder? Like a big extension ladder Off a firetruck? Is it made out of steel or tungsten or something? Oak? Did you make it yourself out of 4x4 treated deck timbers or RR ties and carriage bolts, didja buy it at a farm auction off the side of the silo? where the hell does a guy get a 100lb ladder? Ebay? Amazon prime with free shipping? How long is it? Half a mile?:laughing:

Heres an idea, why dont you bolt on some dolly wheels to the bottom of it and tow it along behind you like a travois?

I myself carried a couch and two chairs, hunted a park at Sun-up, took the dog for a walk, and doing some 24oz Silver Bullet curls before my power nap and daily morning squats, which should be about 4 kourics give or take, since I had oatmeal with blueberries.....3 reps on the Bullets BTW....
Ha MP! It’s a 28’ fiberglass extension ladder, sounds light but it’s not. Gotta carry it on my shoulder, every day. if foreman catches you carrying it any other way, he’ll send ya home. Sometimes I carry it over hill and dale, every day. Mostly up poles tho...I could but haven’t ‘hooked’ a pole in years, not about to start. :cool:

iu

Back
Top Bottom