F75 tone issues

The_teacher

I was out swinging the other day and noticed my screen was reading signals but not coming thru my headphones. I unplugged them and now nothing coming thru my speaker. Plugged them back in and the sound was coming thru but not consistent. Turned the F75 off, on.....swapped batteries. Still the same sporadic tones. Anyone else have this issue or have advice on a quick open up and inspection?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My internal speaker came unglued one time.

I super glued the speaker in place. You could have a loose wire. Sometimes no tone indicates a deep target too. The F75 will go crazy deep on big iron. I have located old gas pipes and pipes built into walls. May be head phones too, we are hard on those. I bought a new set of grey ghost because they have reinforced cables and can take the beating I put on them.

I super glued the speaker in place. You could have a loose wire. Sometimes no tone indicates a deep target too. The F75 will go crazy deep on big iron. I have located old gas pipes and pipes built into walls. May be head phones too, we are hard on those. I bought a new set of grey ghost because they have reinforced cables and can take the beating I put on them.
Thanks rawhide. I'll open it up and see if there's an obvious loose connection. I absolutely get the overload once in a while but even with a shallow penny it loses tone sporadically. I have a pair of sun rays and they may be getting old to. Might be a bit of an overhaul with equipment before full swing of the season. Thanks again for the input

First thing I would do is to reset it to factory settings and see if that helps, if you're lucky it might just be a simple issue that a reset can fix and not a loose connection.

First thing I would do is to reset it to factory settings and see if that helps, if you're lucky it might just be a simple issue that a reset can fix and not a loose connection.
Well ended resetting the machine. Same results. Tried ear buds and it worked fine. Time for a new pair of headphones.

Well ended resetting the machine. Same results. Tried ear buds and it worked fine. Time for a new pair of headphones.

I use Gray Ghost Originals on mine and love them. Fit, Quality, and a Lifetime warranty.

Back
Top Bottom