Something new...Quote alerts!

Unfortunately, one of the members on my Ignore-List, is the main person quoting me lately. Have no interest in getting to that "Tom-Foolery" again. The other member on my Ignore-List complained about the public service message I put in my Signature Line, to remind them. Guess they figure since I had to remove the signature, they were also removed from Ignore. Least their logic is consistent...

I like the quote alert though, very good idea. Sometimes there are a lot of threads, and I don't always remember which ones I posted in.

I see we have a new message indicator on the forum...Quote alerts.
Pretty cool.

Someone asked about it in this thread and Vlad jumped right on it.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=207921

Now if we can just get a truth indicator for all posts about super rare finds and crook alerts for the classifieds this place will be just about perfect. :D
Never mind. If there was a delete message button I would have used it now. Sorry.

For those that do not like this feature and would like to turn it off, go to your User CP and under Networking, select Group Memberships. There you will have the opportunity of turning off notifications.

for those that do not like this feature and would like to turn it off, go to your user cp and under networking, select group memberships. There you will have the opportunity of turning off notifications.

thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom