For You Ice Scratcher

Ha! I already saw that video on an ice fishing forum.. That type of ice is a dream for anyone who like the hard water.. Its also a curse to I would imagine.. The fish would get awfully spooked pretty easy on that stuff.. When I'm on the ice and fishing, I try to find a patch of snow to set up camp on for the same reason...

But that's a cool video!!

I'm thinking about going in the soft water today....

<*)))>{

Edit....

It was not that video, although cool too...

Here is another awesome one, you can see fish and everything..

This is what I thought you posted at first...

<*)))>{

Saw that first one one the news this AM, amazing!
In the other one Ice put up, wonder how that dog gets any traction??!!? :?::D

The lake I lived on used to get ice like that right off our dock. We lived in a natural cove and it was pretty windless. The Muskegon River has a few places like that too...kind of eerie looking down.

I have fished on Higgins Lake during the winter when it got extra cold with no wind or snow and the ice turned out just like that. Real spooky when you walk out over the drop off and it goes down to twenty feet real quick. Makes you wonder if you are making a big mistake. But when you see a crack that goes down twelve inches, it takes the fear out of it. I don't like it like that as it seems to really spook the fish. Plus it's tough to walk on if you forgot your creepers. Talk about having to take baby steps.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom