The worm has turned

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Darn hot and muggy. No other way to put it. Started out on a land dig just swinging for surface finds as the ground is so hard and didn't want to damage the grass.

Lord love a duck at two spots there were holes ......big holes the size of pie plates! As Harry Who the Hawaiian detective from the old "Get Smart' series would say.

"This leds to three possibilities . Possibility number one. Large meteors from space landed on the fields. Possibility number two. Rabbits or other animals dug the holes. Possibility number three. New detectorist does not know how to pinpoint or dig proper plug."

Um! Found a few coins on the surface along with some mobile manure makers byproduct which I flung over the fence and off the fields aided by my lesche tool.

Had a seniors moment when I thought about making creatures out of modeling clay, painting and using plaster of Paris as a young bouy. Now all I can think about is getting plastered in Paris...a cold brew would have cooled me off as cleaning up after a dog and fellow digger got my few remaining hairs on my head to stand upright!

Retreated to the water eyeballing a pair of sunglasses on the bottom along with a few coins .

The worm had turned.......exposing the hook....imagine that in the swimming area. Swish cut short as the life guards ordered everyone out of the water as thunder and lightening could be see approaching. $5.32 on the abbreviated hunt added to the "Back to the UK Fund."
117ttug.jpg

Ahhh the old reliable senko worm. Not sure why he's using an octopus hook VS. A weedless worm hook though :laughing: nice haul Leslie!

" Now all I can think of is getting plastered in Paris":laughing: When are you going to post a mug shot of yourself wearing your new cammo hat ? Nice little abbreviated hunt there .:yes:

Back
Top Bottom