Tell Me Your April Fools!

This was not done as an Aprils fools prank (it was around the Christmas holidays likely over 20 years ago), but it could be used as an April fools prank.....

During the Christmas holidays when I visited my sister's house they had, among other snacks, a bowl of walnuts sitting out.

Well, I cracked them open by twisting the halves in different directions as it was less messy as I could open the walnut to have 2 halves instead of a bunch of small shell pieces from using a metal cracker.

I then realized that after eating the meat out of the walnut shell I could fit the two halves back together again and they would fit tight and hold together and look just like an untouched, unopened walnut.

First I thought to put empty walnuts back in the bowl as a prank for when the next person opened it and found nothing.

THEN I got an even better idea ! :newidea:

I took small sheets of paper and would write funny stuff on them and fold them up so they would fit inside the empty shell !

I may had thought of more, but two of the funny things I remember writing for people to read when they opened the walnut expecting to eat were -

"Help - I'm being held captive in a walnut factory !" and

"Sorry ! ......please try again !"

So I carefully put those empty note filled walnuts back in the walnut bowl.

I didn't hear any results that day so no one had got to them then, so the next time I saw my sister I wanted to see if anyone got a good laugh and asked her about them.

She said something like "I ended up taking those to work to set out for other employees to help themselves !"

So I guess some people on her job either got a good laugh or though there are some strange people around here and maybe gave her some strange looks :shock: :?: if they knew she brought them ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

At my daughters Hospital where she works she cut out of Cardboard 10 pieces of the Letter E.

She Placed them between 2 Paper plates and On the top Plate she Wrote

Brownies Help your Self..

I thought it was a pretty good one.

Not an April Fools joke but both funny and disgusting at the same time. When I was still in the Air Force stationed over in England we had a guy in our shop who would go into the bathroom every morning after the meeting and spend 30-45 minutes in there before doing anything. After going on for months another guy got tired of it. The PVC sewer drain pipe in the building ran along the inside of our shop wall before exiting out of the front of the building. He drilled a hole in the pipe and inserted an air chuck, adjusted the regulator air pressure to 180 psi, once built up put the hose on that chuck and the mayhem followed shortly after. All 3 toilets and sinks in the bathroom erupted like a volcano. The guy in the bathroom came out screaming, soaking wet and ready to kill someone. We were all laughing so hard we almost wet ourselves as well. He never did find out who did that to him, we all played dumb of course saying it was old plumbing. :laughing:

Not really a joke but kind of neat experience. Yesterday, Easter Sunday and also April Fools Day I decided to do a quick hunt at a local Jr. High School sports grounds for some exercise and get me out of the house while my wife was making Easter dinner. I had hunted for about 1/2 hr. and noticed something a bit away from me in the direction I was hunting. When I got closer, it was 2 plastic Easter eggs with candy inside. I suppose someone had an egg hunt on Sat. and these two were not found. I found some clad coins and two Easter eggs.

My nephew (of age 42) tries to start a rumor that his pregnant sister was going to have twins.

Shortly after, he's sitting on the toilet. As he was reaching for the paper the seat broke from under him. :yes: To top it off the break in the seat managed to somehow pinch him in the bottom side! :laughing:

Karma is a fickle beast! ;)

My nephew (of age 42) tries to start a rumor that his pregnant sister was going to have twins.

Shortly after, he's sitting on the toilet and the seat broke from under him as he was reaching for the paper. :yes: To top it off the break in the seat managed to somehow pinch him in the bottom side! :laughing:

Karma is a fickle beast! ;)

Reminded me of this prank........

Not specifically as an April fools prank, but just as a prank, likely over 20 years ago I worked in a large accounting office.

When I worked in that accounting office for a while I got the idea of taking some snap noisemakers (the tiny white paper things that kids throw on the ground and they make a "pop" noise) and very carefully setting them under the toilet seat where the two plastic pads would come down to sit on the edge of the bowl.

(you got to set the toilet seat down very carefully so as not to pop them ahead of time)

Then when the next person sat on that toilet seat it would make a "pop" noise.

A little later I heard an employee talking after leaving the restroom telling someone about what happened saying that when he sat down and heard that noise - at first he actually thought the noise was from the toilet seat breaking and cracking and he initially jumped up .....when I overheard that it was extremely difficult to keep from bursting out laughing out loud and I tried to keep it to a muffled laugh but it wasn't easy I think he might had suspected who it was so I had to avoid doing that prank again there.

I've played similar pranks on people in the past including setting those poppers on the floor where they would step on them, and setting them on the tops of doors as well as cabinet doors so when they opened a door they would fall down and pop !

I always enjoyed a good prank but would be careful that it would not cause any harm.

popits.jpg

Back
Top Bottom