Coil Connector Protection

fsa46

Forum Supporter
003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

I use these male connectors to protect the connectors on all my coils when not in use. These are for use on the Sovereign GT but would probably work on many of the detectors with a 6 pin fitting. You would have to check it out to confirm it would work on your machine.

I used a Philmore P/N 61-636, 6 pin , male, in-line connector. If I would have did a little more searching I could have used the Philmore P/N 61-626 Chassis Male connector, which is half the size and half the cost.

However, by using the in-line I was able to put a lanyard on each connector, ( as seen in the picture ) and they can stay with the coil even when in use.

Great Idea Frank, that should save a few coils...

frank I just hooked up the Skullies to my xs2, not bad at all..104 SPL, the most I can get out of the excalibur is 97. Now I'm thinking of redoing my sovereign for the summer.

frank I just hooked up the Skullies to my xs2, not bad at all..104 SPL, the most I can get out of the excalibur is 97. Now I'm thinking of redoing my sovereign for the summer.

...and I' certain you will.:thumbsup:

I look forward to the day you run your test for the DFPI headphones, the favorite of all my machines, but the headphones being the only weak link for me with my hearing problems. :sadbye:

Back
Top Bottom