Deus start up

bibelot

Forum Supporter
Somewhere I read to keep the coil up at least 15" away from the ground and metal objects upon start up, the coil takes about 10 seconds to start calibrating before the light flashes go back to normal. Does anyone else do this ? I don't fid that in the manual ?It was from Alain Loubet for start up procedure but now I cannot find the thread.

Yep, I hold it in the air until the coil links up. I believe that direction is in Andy Sabisch's book.

Nope, I leave it rest on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere I read to keep the coil up at least 15" away from the ground and metal objects upon start up, the coil takes about 10 seconds to start calibrating before the light flashes go back to normal. Does anyone else do this ? I don't fid that in the manual ?It was from Alain Loubet for start up procedure but now I cannot find the thread.

See this link.
Page 7 a note at the bottom of page.
http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction manual/DEUS_V4_MANUAL_UK.pdf

It does not say anything for 10 seconds or when the coil goes from quick flashing to normal flashing sequence in the manual. I found the thread but it was posted by administrator at a UK Deus forum in context from Alain.

Yeah, it the manual don't' give a time per SE, but does say to not turn on next to metal while detector is calaibrating.

Back
Top Bottom