JAVA issues?

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
I cant remember doing a update if any or if thats my issue but I cannot hit (reply to message) button to reply nor can I use the smiley option..could that be a java problem on my computer?

I cant remember doing a update if any or if thats my issue but I cannot hit (reply to message) button to reply nor can I use the smiley option..could that be a java problem on my computer?

This forum doesn't use Java. It does however use Javascripts. Although they both contain the word "java", they are not the same.

if your on a desktop id recommend a hard reboot, switch everything off...unplug the computers base for 30 seconds to discharge the bios and then start up again....sometimes it just that easy...when i would fiox peoples computers half the time, perhaps even more often it was that answer

if your on a desktop id recommend a hard reboot, switch everything off...unplug the computers base for 30 seconds to discharge the bios and then start up again....sometimes it just that easy...when i would fiox peoples computers half the time, perhaps even more often it was that answer

Man i wish that was it..tried it bud but nope not the issue. I also went back in recovery to a later date..and nope not that either.

Any other ideas?

Another option if the only problem is this site is to delete the link...go into your cookies and delete the cookies and then come back onto the site after a reboot and sign back in to get a new cookie.

Have you updated your virus checker and done a full sweep lately?

The only other thing which would be really rare would be a bad sector on your hard drive just happening to be where your cookies are.

Another option if the only problem is this site is to delete the link...go into your cookies and delete the cookies and then come back onto the site after a reboot and sign back in to get a new cookie.

Have you updated your virus checker and done a full sweep lately?

The only other thing which would be really rare would be a bad sector on your hard drive just happening to be where your cookies are.

Well tried them things. I have run a sweep with my virus pro and deleted cookies a few times. No clue what the deal is but thanks a ton guys. Maybe it will just fix itself..lol.

Yep enabled bud...this is real strange. Even went back with recovery about 3 weeks ago and still nothing and I know it worked a week ago.

Have you installed any new software since it was last working?

You can always get a Mac. You'll be happier. :D

Have you installed any new software since it was last working?

You can always get a Mac. You'll be happier. :D

Not that I can think of..and if I did I went back with recovery to about 3 weeks ago. I will keep trying to figure it out.

Hahaha ya a mac would be better at this point.

Thanks bud!!!!

Ya dont ask Rudy cause i have no answer..strange tho it works today..thanks a ton for you help.

Believe it was my saying a quick prayer for you brother, hoping that it would start working.:grin: You never know. Stranger things have happened. Glad to see it is back on line!:yes:

Sometimes its the automatic updates from the likes of microsoft mess things up then their next update a few days later fixes it...sometimes its microsoft makes more viruses and bugs then they fix

Back
Top Bottom