Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Kellyco Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > General Hobby Discussion

Old 02-20-2018, 03:52 PM

Default Equinox in stock online Cabelas

For 'dropship', not direct from Cabelas, which means a delay before shipping.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MINEL...4.uts?slotId=0

About Cabelas:
SVM has 20% Off Cabelas cards every couple weeks on Ebay, they come by U.S. mail first class, and are limited to three $100 cards at a time (cost is $80 each). Right now the discount cards not available. During the last year the discount cards went on sale over 30 times. When they come up on eBay from SVM, they usually last about a half a day before being sold out.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas...MAAOSwEzxYRtS6

ActiveJunky has rebates on anything bought at Cabelas, the discount varies and it takes 3 months for AJ to put the rebate into your Paypal account. Right now it is 7%.

https://www.activejunky.com/

Old 02-20-2018, 04:23 PM

Don't forget your Cabelas points...if you have the Cabelas card.

Old 02-20-2018, 04:46 PM
Sponsor

don't forget sales tax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

discount code A1466 |
|
|

Old 02-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Elite Member

It is odd that when i go to Cabelas web site it says that the machine is not in stock.

From their web site. "Note: This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time."

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by georgeinsc View post
It is odd that when i go to Cabelas web site it says that the machine is not in stock.

From their web site. "Note: This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time."
It was available this morning and was sold out after 10 oclock if you ordered before this you will get it in 4 to 7 days if not you have to wait for the next batch. sube

Old 02-21-2018, 09:18 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by sube View post
It was available this morning and was sold out after 10 oclock if you ordered before this you will get it in 4 to 7 days if not you have to wait for the next batch. sube
Sure you will

You think wherever they're being shipped from is taking orders from Cabelas only?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:01 PM

I would not count on Cabelas until you get a tracking number.

Old 02-23-2018, 06:06 AM

I have my tracking # ORDERED 2/ 20 it's already in my state may get it today unless weather is a issue ice storm let you know . sube

Old 02-23-2018, 08:43 AM

Item: IK-648489

Note: This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time. To purchase this product please contact Customer Service at 1-800-753-3218.

Old 02-23-2018, 08:55 AM
Supporter

Don't forget ordering from a sponsor instead of supporting more big business greed and Non-existent customer service? Just a thought...

Whites MXT All Pro, Tesoro Compadre 7"- Oldest Coin:1858 Flying eagle. Finds: 2018 (total) Clad: $32.91 ($215.68) Silver coins: 11 (47) Sterling: 2 (17) Gold: 0 (1) Buffalos: 0 (7) Wheats: 38 (141) Injuns: 3 (13) V Nicks: 0 (4)

Old 02-23-2018, 09:01 AM
Elite Member

+1

Originally Posted by Oldsjunkie View post
Don't forget ordering from a sponsor instead of supporting more big business greed and Non-existent customer service? Just a thought...

Old 02-23-2018, 12:55 PM

They go in and out of stock at Cabelas, if you want one you have to act within minutes not hours. When they are marked in stock, they are definitely in stock at that time at minilab for sale through Cabelas.

Stocking up hundreds of dollars of 20% off Cabelas coupons is very popular over on another forum I frequent. And then striking when a deal comes up by 'stacking' (using many discounts at the same time together). Like AJ, SVM, Cabelas sale, manufacturers rebate all used at the same time. 50% off is sometimes doable and I've saved over 50% a few times over the last few years.

Buying from a sponsor makes sense when they actually have them for sale.

Old 02-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Fielder View post
They go in and out of stock at Cabelas, if you want one you have to act within minutes not hours. When they are marked in stock, they are definitely in stock at that time at minilab for sale through Cabelas.

Stocking up hundreds of dollars of 20% off Cabelas coupons is very popular over on another forum I frequent. And then striking when a deal comes up by 'stacking' (using many discounts at the same time together). Like AJ, SVM, Cabelas sale, manufacturers rebate all used at the same time. 50% off is sometimes doable and I've saved over 50% a few times over the last few years.

Buying from a sponsor makes sense when they actually have them for sale.
So what you're saying is, even though people are waiting from their pre-orders, if Cabela's, or whichever big box business killer is putting them up on their website as "in stock" and somehow Minelab is saving them some to ship to new customers from Cabela's over the ones that are spoken and paid for already through distributors and dealers?

Naw. You're just paying a pre-order (or back order with an undetermined production date I guess) without being told.

Whites MXT All Pro, Tesoro Compadre 7"- Oldest Coin:1858 Flying eagle. Finds: 2018 (total) Clad: $32.91 ($215.68) Silver coins: 11 (47) Sterling: 2 (17) Gold: 0 (1) Buffalos: 0 (7) Wheats: 38 (141) Injuns: 3 (13) V Nicks: 0 (4)

Old 02-23-2018, 04:18 PM

Got home today detector sitting in front of door order 2/20 received 2/23 well when bass pro and cabalas has 85 stores and get 2 per store or more that's 170 detectors they have ready . sube

Old 02-24-2018, 06:34 PM

Glad that you got your nox. All of this reminds me of the early days of digital DSLRs. When a new model was released, it was a mad search to track one down.