Album ?

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Can someone tell me how to add my pictures to my album now. My other albums have edit pictures then you can add. My new 2015 album just has edit album but no place to add pics. :no:

Shouldn't be a problem.
There is still an Upload Pictures link on the left hand side...for me, anyway.
If there is none for you evidently you have been bad and must now send donuts to all the mods and Admins so they will fix it for you.

guess Im sending dougnuts...lol. My other albums have options my new album 2015 does not. hummmm

guess Im sending dougnuts...lol. My other albums have options my new album 2015 does not. hummmm

Try edit albums and then deleting the whole thing and start another.
Probably just a glitch or forum gremlins.

On mine before I hit edit albums there are upload links for pics on the left side in 2 different places top and bottom of the big space.

Try edit albums and then deleting the whole thing and start another.
Probably just a glitch or forum gremlins.

On mine before I hit edit albums there are upload links for pics on the left side in 2 different places top and bottom of the big space.

all i get is this, signed out signed back in deleted the old and created a new. still cant..its strange.
copy and paste into url. :no:
http://prntscr.com/6pw7w2

http://prntscr.com/6pw9pc

Wish I could help?!? Heck, I'd do it w/o the doughnuts if I new how! :D

Moved your thread here to Forum Help, maybe Vlad has an idea.

I just created a "TEST" album and it has the Upload Photos option on the left still.

Sometimes different "skin" styles have different options. I use Desert Green.

I just created a "TEST" album and it has the Upload Photos option on the left still.

Sometimes different "skin" styles have different options. I use Desert Green.

i have deleted the album, started over and just tried every skin possible. I appreciate the help just really weird to me. I can add to my other albums.

Mike, I checked permissions, all looked good...
I upped the limit on the number of pictures in the album, see if that made a difference.

Vlad is the man...doughnuts for you. That was the issue 2 many pics I bet. Thanks a bunch.

Yep, we forgot to raise the limit, I bumped it to 1000 for albums.
Glad you mentioned it Mike, I would have never known it was set that low.

Back
Top Bottom