New to the forum, a few of my best days!

Greetings from Connecticut! I frequently travel up your way and often think of the history that is there. I have binge watched and enjoyed your videos. Keep up the great finds!

You find great stuff, been watching you vids for a long time. I watch on my TV so I have never commented. Keep doing what you are doing, you are among the most "real" no bs detectorists on youtube!!

Congratulations on your very nice variety of early American historical finds. Your photo spread is super nice as well. Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Nice stuff. Where u from in in Vermont. My daughter lives in Rutland and we visit frequently. The champlain valley looks like a cool place to detect with lots of history and beauty

Welcome from a total newbie! New to the site & detecting. Santa let me open a new Fisher F22 early so I could play with it a little before the snow flies here in Central Washington State. I too have been watching you video's. I can only wish for rich dig sites the likes of yours!

You find great stuff, been watching you vids for a long time. I watch on my TV so I have never commented. Keep doing what you are doing, you are among the most "real" no bs detectorists on youtube!!

Thanks Remmy, I really appreciate that!

Nice stuff. Where u from in in Vermont. My daughter lives in Rutland and we visit frequently. The champlain valley looks like a cool place to detect with lots of history and beauty

I mostly float around the bottom half, only make it up to the lake maybe once a year. Frequent Rutland often!

Welcome from a total newbie! New to the site & detecting. Santa let me open a new Fisher F22 early so I could play with it a little before the snow flies here in Central Washington State. I too have been watching you video's. I can only wish for rich dig sites the likes of yours!

I wish you the best of luck in 2019!

Welcome! I recently started watching your YouTube vids you do a great job man! I enjoy how you cover the relics part that most skip. And you have a knack for telling the story along the way. You have some great places to hunt that’s for sure. Also, my two year old boy likes the music you edit in. Keep that up as it keeps his attention (so I can watch!)!

Welcome, great pictures and great finds. My son and I got to hunt in Vermont. We didn’t have as much as you have but we did really great. That part of the country has so much history.

This is really cool! I was enjoying your YouTube videos on Friday night thinking man this guy does the videos right. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. Been subbed to your youtube channel for a while. Congrats on all the amazing finds and adventures.

You indeed have had some great hunts (I've watched many of your videos), and VT is just so vast and so many places still yet to find. I've got a few permissions outside of Bennington, if you ever want to meet up I'm more than happy to share permissions. PM me with contact information if interested.

Welcome! I recently started watching your YouTube vids you do a great job man! I enjoy how you cover the relics part that most skip. And you have a knack for telling the story along the way. You have some great places to hunt that’s for sure. Also, my two year old boy likes the music you edit in. Keep that up as it keeps his attention (so I can watch!)!

Thanks so much, glad to hear your boy enjoys the music, creating it for the videos is almost as fun as the digging!

Welcome from NW Pennsylvania! WOW....huge WOW!! Great finds there....shouldv'e posted them on the eye popping, mind blowing section! Best of luck and keep the pics coming....

Haha thanks, I’m still finding my way around the site. I’ll look forward to hopefully making a new post there as soon as we thaw out and I’m able to dig some more holes!!

You indeed have had some great hunts (I've watched many of your videos), and VT is just so vast and so many places still yet to find. I've got a few permissions outside of Bennington, if you ever want to meet up I'm more than happy to share permissions. PM me with contact information if interested.

Thanks so much for that, I certainly will come springtime!

And thanks again to everyone for such a warm welcome, it seems like a great community you have here!

Back
Top Bottom