Snorkeling for a ring !!! (Video)

Great video - thanks for the post!!! How do you stay in one spot....

The area that I was hunting is like a shallow pool formed on the still side of a small waterfall. It is pretty easy to stay still unless you get too close to the waterfall then it can be difficult.

Nice video. Ever find gold in that their river? Looks like a great place to clean up.

I keep trying but just silver so far. I dig all good signals when I am snorkeling and always end up with a pouch full of trash but no gold from this place so far. My only gold ring this year was actually found while land hunting in a parking area.

I keep trying but just silver so far. I dig all good signals when I am snorkeling and always end up with a pouch full of trash but no gold from this place so far. My only gold ring this year was actually found while land hunting in a parking area.

Well you have one more gold ring than I do this year. Congrats

Nice hunting! Looks like a great place to detect for sure - gold will come out of there!

I need to find some waterproof earbuds.

Nice hunting! Looks like a great place to detect for sure - gold will come out of there!

I need to find some waterproof earbuds.

Thank you !! I use full size waterproof headphones made for the Quest Pro but earbuds would be 😎. I doubt I will be doing any land hunting until it cools off.

Back
Top Bottom