Beautiful day, and 14K!!!

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Had to run some errands, and pay property taxes today since it was the last day to pay :mad: On the way back home I hit the peace dollar field for about two hours and enjoyed the nice warm sunny weather. The finds were sparse since I was just randomly walking: a few pennies, something that looked like a belt buckle, and a little league baseball pin that was at least 6" deep. I did dig several deep junk mines to no avail. Sometimes I think its a waste of time, but you never know....so DIG! I decided to make a pass along a grid that Ive been working there before heading home, and got a typical deep nickle signal that rings up across the spectrum, but centers around 12-14 on the 705. I dug down about 7", and popped up what at first I though was a gold colored band on a pen (I found a few before). After I rubbed the muddy dirt off, I could see that it was something much MUCH better: a 14K gold ring!!!! :D:D:D

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Yeehaa! One of my 2018 goals met! Still looking for that plat ring and elusive gold coin. Thanks for looking, and HH!

Nice find! I haven't found gold in a couple years, but I set a goal of 2 gold this season. I'm saving for a real water scoop, hopefully in a few weeks I'll buy one and hit the water hard.

Congrats on the gold ring! It's like when a baby is born...I always like to know the weight. :)

Thank you

Super Congrats!!! Love finding the elusive "yella" in the dirt.

Thanks, especially when you least expect it.

Congrats on your gold find !!!! Excellent hunt.

Thank you

Congrats on the gold!!! Great find!!!

Thanks

Woah nice gold! Congrats!

Thank you

Stories like that just warm my heart! Big Congrats on the gold ring!

beephead

Thanks beep

Montana Gold!!

Yup, thanks

Nice find! I haven't found gold in a couple years, but I set a goal of 2 gold this season. I'm saving for a real water scoop, hopefully in a few weeks I'll buy one and hit the water hard.

Thanks steve

Congrats on the gold! :woot:

Thank you

Great band! Congrats on the dirt gold!

Thank you

Congrats on the gold ring! It's like when a baby is born...I always like to know the weight. :)

Thanks. So do I, unfortunately my scales packed away since Im moving soon

Very nice 14k ring my friend! Congrats!!

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom