Day 233 - Conglomerate!

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
... but before I break it open, what's inside? Nickel held for size.

IMG_1303.jpg

R5

Ehhh Silver Locket? :?: Some small piece of hardware? (Baby cleat, baby anchor plate). I don't mind a little game of "guess the whatsit" :)

Interesting due to all the crud and that silvery section seemingly not affected.

The edge looks a little round. Fingers crossed it’s a ring
You're right... it is roundish, and might have the right size. :thumbsup:

Ehhh Silver Locket? :?: Some small piece of hardware? (Baby cleat, baby anchor plate). I don't mind a little game of "guess the whatsit" :)
Geaaat... now I've got to Google "baby anchor plate"! :lol:

Interesting due to all the crud and that silvery section seemingly not affected.
Remember, I had one a couple years back with a silver half. That one was obvious, and the color looked the same.

Stainless steel washer with an iron bolt or screw.
Oh sure... tear a man's heart out and feed it to the cat!

"Huh? How'd I get involved in this?"
IMG_0620.jpg

R5

A battery? Really? Well, THAT just sucks.

That still sucks! :lol:

R5
:lookclose: :sissyfight: :cool12: This weekend I found a silver ring clump that turned out to be those flat round duracell batteries. So bummed. But yeah, why not, no one else guessed it. Whens the reveal????

:lookclose: :sissyfight: :cool12: This weekend I found a silver ring clump that turned out to be those flat round duracell batteries. So bummed. But yeah, why not, no one else guessed it. Whens the reveal????

DavDs... and I mean this with all sincerity... may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!

R5

Okay... fine... I'll break it. Just a minute. I'll be back.

R5

Back
Top Bottom