I Think KAPI is GUILTY. I have the Evidence

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
We need a jury trial on here. Kapi has been raiding my spot and I intend to prove it.

Fact. She is finding old rings with large colored stones in them. EXACTLY like the ones I find at Belle isle. Florida my foot.

See the top two on left.

Fact. I go there yesterday and find 6 whole targets. A 1945 wheat, sinkers, a pull tab, a metal comb and an old swim buckle. Her and her bigfoot coil have done a clean sweep of my area and nothing more is there for me to find.

Fact. And the most damaging one. This high heeled rubber WOMAN'S wading shoe. She must have sank in the muck in one spot and lost it.

I urge all you to find her GUILTY and sentence her to sending me the gold she has found since she has taken all the gold I should be finding. Thank you.

Shoes are always the dead giveaway.

But I think she wears ones without heels so it can't be her.

I don't know if those shoes are her's or not. I think Larry mentioned that she likes to wear stilettos to detect because they help aerate the beach to help her find more gold. Maybe those are her water shoes and the stilettos are for the wet and dry sand? I'm not really sure.

Yep, I'd have to say that shoe is pretty d@mning. But a good investigator would have also noticed her trademark toothless comb. Doesn't look good for Kapi. :no:

R5

You have to get her to put the shoe on. We all remember what happened, " if the shoe don't fit, we must acquit ".:heartylaugh:

You missed one.... :laughing:

Can I have my shoe back? :laughing:

Attachments

• Ruby up close.jpg
    Ruby up close.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 314
Yeah but scuba , Look at the bright side: You got that AWESOME pulltab in the 2nd picture. We're all jealous (I've never found one of those :roll:). How deep was it ? :laughing:

I don't know if those shoes are her's or not. I think Larry mentioned that she likes to wear stilettos to detect because they help aerate the beach to help her find more gold. Maybe those are her water shoes and the stilettos are for the wet and dry sand? I'm not really sure.

The shoe is just part of the evidence. Her finds are another big part.

:laughing: great looking art-deco style rings! I'm jelly

Belle Isle huh? How'd you dive with a guard dog? :lol:

Lets just say I go prepared. Haven't been bothered yet.

Yep, I'd have to say that shoe is pretty d@mning. But a good investigator would have also noticed her trademark toothless comb. Doesn't look good for Kapi. :no:

R5

Didn't know about her toothless comb caper. Want to fill us in?

You have to get her to put the shoe on. We all remember what happened, " if the shoe don't fit, we must acquit ".:heartylaugh:

Good one! This is rubber so it can stretch if need be.

Have you checked with MudPuppy to see if he lost a shoe? It looks like his style.:grin:

Never thought of that and he is closer. I haven't seen him post a gold lately though.

You missed one.... :laughing:

Can I have my shoe back? :laughing:

See, she admitted guilt. You can send my rings back to me anytime in the next few days and no criminal charges will be brought.

Yeah but scuba , Look at the bright side: You got that AWESOME pulltab in the 2nd picture. We're all jealous (I've never found one of those :roll:). How deep was it ? :laughing:

I will gladly send that pristine condition pull tab to you Tom. Just pay 10.00 for shipping and handling. I know that is a steal for you but I like your posts.

Didn't know about her toothless comb caper. Want to fill us in?

It seems, when she's on someone else's turf, Kapi leaves behind her trademark toothless comb. They seem to find their way up and down the east coast, but we're starting to see evidence here on the west. :shock:

R5

We need a jury trial on here. Kapi has been raiding my spot and I intend to prove it.

Fact. She is finding old rings with large colored stones in them. EXACTLY like the ones I find at Belle isle. Florida my foot.

Fact. And the most damaging one. This high heeled rubber WOMAN'S wading shoe. She must have sank in the muck in one spot and lost it.

I urge all you to find her GUILTY and sentence her to sending me the gold she has found since she has taken all the gold I should be finding. Thank you.

I think you are right Scuba. She hasn't posted much lately, she's probably hiding the trespassing.

Don't forget OJ Simpson. The glove didn't fit but it was because he hit his hand with a hammer. The shoe will fit.:lol:

See the top two on left.

Fact. I go there yesterday and find 6 whole targets. A 1945 wheat, sinkers, a pull tab, a metal comb and an old swim buckle. Her and her bigfoot coil have done a clean sweep of my area and nothing more is there for me to find.

Here here!

I concur with the assessment. All evidence is clearly non-circumstantial, and obviously points with prejudice to Kapi's guilt. Its good that finally... FINALLY...someone has brought this perpatrator er... perpitrator...er.. perpitrator ... Perpotrator? PERPOTRAITOR?

DANG.. Kapi is a perp. Yep. there it is. Can't spell it worth a darn, but she's clearly guilty.

I know she has been raiding my beaches as I have not found gold since early march. When she passes thru all the gold rings that are 3 feet or less deep are all gone.

She obviously has been a very busy young lady to have already worked all the way to the frozen north.

I know she has been raiding my beaches as I have not found gold since early march. When she passes thru all the gold rings that are 3 feet or less deep are all gone.

She obviously has been a very busy young lady to have already worked all the way to the frozen north.

Darn you're onto me too!

Here here!

I concur with the assessment. All evidence is clearly non-circumstantial, and obviously points with prejudice to Kapi's guilt. Its good that finally... FINALLY...someone has brought this perpatrator er... perpitrator...er.. perpitrator ... Perpotrator? PERPOTRAITOR?

DANG.. Kapi is a perp. Yep. there it is. Can't spell it worth a darn, but she's clearly guilty.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Shhhhhh don't tell him but he missed these two also....

Attachments

• Jan 2 18 Gold rings.jpg
    Jan 2 18 Gold rings.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 191
Back
Top Bottom