Amazon's new delivery program - delivering to your auto

Last edited:
I got an Amazon delivery yesterday. It was left in my front yard. They couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to the porch. And it was raining.

And they want to be let into my house and car?

-- Tom

P.S. I can't blame this one on USPS.

I got an Amazon delivery yesterday. It was left in my front yard. They couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to the porch. And it was raining.

And they want to be let into my house and car?

-- Tom

P.S. I can't blame this one on USPS.

Actually, you could blame them if it's not prime now or prime same-day delivery. Amazon contract with USPS to deliver all their packages right now outside of your normal mail cycle

Actually, you could blame them if it's not prime now or prime same-day delivery. Amazon contract with USPS to deliver all their packages right now outside of your normal mail cycle

It WAS Prime. It also didn't appear on my USPS delivery list. Other Amazon packages delivered by USPS do.

-- Tom

Last edited:
It WAS Prime. It also didn't appear on my USPS delivery list. Other Amazon packages delivered by USPS do.

-- Tom

Then it was one of the yahoos with Amazon's new delivery program, Amazon Flex. Anyone can sign up with Amazon and deliver packages now. In my area (Annapolis), USPS delivers everything except Prime Now and Prime Same Day deliveries, thise being handled by Amazon Flex drivers. It's always a !!!! shoot where I'll find the packages, in bushes, over the side fence, once they snuck it in the garage back in a shelf when the garage was open. I never saw it until a week later after I disputed the delivery with Amazon

Not on Facebook.
Nothing from Amazon allowed in my home.
Still write checks.

So I live under a rock. :lol:

I'm close with ya there, no facebook or any of that social media !!!!, cash only except my debit card for online use. Its nice living under a rock, I like it.

Then it was one of the yahoos with Amazon's new delivery program, Amazon Flex. Anyone can sign up with Amazon and deliver packages now. In my area (Annapolis), USPS delivers everything except Prime Now and Prime Same Day deliveries, thise being handled by Amazon Flex drivers. It's always a !!!! shoot where I'll find the packages, in bushes, over the side fence, once they snuck it in the garage back in a shelf when the garage was open. I never saw it until a week later after I disputed the delivery with Amazon

My point still stands. I should trust these guys with access to the house and the car?

Believe me, I have issues with USPS, but I can't blame them for this one. They always at least deliver it to the porch (although, I have had them just slide the package to the door and have it end up in the side yard). This one was at the end of the driveway, where it meets the sidewalk.

FedEx always seems to leave boxes on the porch steps, because they can't be bothered to go up the steps all the way to the door. I have no major issues with UPS, and my only issue lately with DHL was an incomplete attempted delivery notice. Lasership is on my doo-doo list (if I can't say that, Rudy what can I use?).

--- Tom

Not a snowball's chance in he!! should you, or I, or anyone else. All the system is built to do is record if someone goes off script, won't stop them from doing it.

But the demographic Amazon is targeting surely isn't us...most definitely it is Millennials and below who don't give a squat about privacy, identify with one of the 38 genders, and believe countries shouldn't have borders.

My point still stands. I should trust these guys with access to the house and the car?

Believe me, I have issues with USPS, but I can't blame them for this one. They always at least deliver it to the porch (although, I have had them just slide the package to the door and have it end up in the side yard). This one was at the end of the driveway, where it meets the sidewalk.

FedEx always seems to leave boxes on the porch steps, because they can't be bothered to go up the steps all the way to the door. I have no major issues with UPS, and my only issue lately with DHL was an incomplete attempted delivery notice. Lasership is on my doo-doo list (if I can't say that, Rudy what can I use?).

--- Tom

Back
Top Bottom