Saw a shark while detecting today...

sandgroper

Elite Member
...luckily it didn't attack me! :lol: I think it's a Port Jackson Shark. They're not harmful to humans (even when they're alive!).

Attachments

• shark 2.jpg
    shark 2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 293
  • shark1.jpg
    shark1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 267
Now thats certainly something we dont see everyday! Did you take a bite out of it? Just to let him know whos boss here on this Planet?:laughing:

Hope you swung the detector over to see if he was holding any gold. :pirate2:

Hope you swung the detector over to see if he was holding any gold. :pirate2:

I actually did swing the detector over but I got no signals! :lol: It amazes me that people have found license plates inside the stomachs' of tiger sharks, so I thought there might be something interesting in this sharks stomach!

Gross - dead sharks stink bad..... real friggin bad....

I saw one swimming in the kiddie pool a couple weekends ago.... they look just like cat fish till you get a good look at the dorsal fin (unless it's huge).... didn't say anything to anyone..... it was just chasing it's breakfast......

Gross - dead sharks stink bad..... real friggin bad....

I saw one swimming in the kiddie pool a couple weekends ago.... they look just like cat fish till you get a good look at the dorsal fin (unless it's huge).... didn't say anything to anyone..... it was just chasing it's breakfast......

This one actually didn't stink at all! There were a few flies on it, but I couldn't smell anything. In fact, the mounds seaweed smelt much worse!

This one actually didn't stink at all! There were a few flies on it, but I couldn't smell anything. In fact, the mounds seaweed smelt much worse!

Wait what? Free Seafood and all you can eat salad? With a few innocent flies buzzing around? SCORE! You lucky Bastard! Sort of like going to the Golden Buffet on your Birthday! Barefoot!

Or a Family Reunion Picnic without all the @ssholes and chitchat! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom