Back in business

Found out which wires went to their mate, soldered a couple of 22 gage extensions and we have ignition. :grin:

Good to hear...........And At least it will get you by till winter when all is frozen up solid.

You are right, my error. My Exall ii had broken headphone wires due to the previous owner replacing the stocks with Pelltor headphones. (purchase used) I have used this detector for 3 years and love it. The "upgrade" was just done by splicing both ends of the wiring. Since I only detect to about knee deep, no big deal. Anyway I drove 40 minutes, paid for parking, hit the beach and nothing :mad: So to make this long story short, I soldered a couple of 22 gage jumper wires to make the necessary connections and sealed wiring back up. I now have my heater ready for action. Also called Kellyco to get the shipping address just in case. By the way OBN Kellyco did give me your name. I told them we had already been in touch.

Last edited:
LOL Joe

( By the way OBN Kellyco did give me your name. I told them we had already been in touch. ) :shock::shock::shock::worms: Didn't know OBN came out of retirement howboutit , is that official Joe :?::lol:

Back
Top Bottom