January gives up some cool finds

Kapi

Forum Supporter
It's been slim pickings most of the month and now with the sand that moved in things are so bad I actually detected the volleyball courts today. I did end up doing a nice ring return there but found very little else.

Here are a few of January's nicer finds so far.

Attachments

• Jan 9 17 Targets 1.jpg
    Jan 9 17 Targets 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 481
  • Jan 10 17 Ugly ring.jpg
    Jan 10 17 Ugly ring.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 450
  • Jan Ugly ring.jpg
    Jan Ugly ring.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 459
  • Jan 13 17 Ring.jpg
    Jan 13 17 Ring.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 518
Dang love the lead soldier, and the tribal (?) ring. The 50 cal is best as-is and is that a skull in a cage? And a bit of ship spike? Dang, some good finds for sure!

Looks like a nice old WW2 50 cal bullet. Congrats on the silver and I really like lead toys. Looks good so far for you.

Funny thing is the bullet, just as you see it, was laying right on the surface. The lead soldier was close by and he's my favorite find so far of 2017.

Dang love the lead soldier, and the tribal (?) ring. The 50 cal is best as-is and is that a skull in a cage? And a bit of ship spike? Dang, some good finds for sure!

The bullet is going into the coffee table display as is the soldier :) The ship spike will go in the box of spikes I have so far. That ring is a skull in a cage yeah, YUCKY! :laughing:

That area was the last tiny ditch open about a week ago in the area. Now the low spots are all gone :( Until next storm.... IF one can come before the dredge fills the beach.

Skull ring looks creepy yet bad ass at the same time. Pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom