Finally!

Steve in PR

I have been in a slump.

Have not been going to the beach to detect as much as usual but when I have gone, just coins. Pays for the gas but does not make the heart beat faster.

Went out today and things were looking bleak at first. Searched one area and found a couple quarters. I did see a couple of dolphins off the beach where I was hunting but after a while they moved on and so did I.

Checked out another area along the same beach and had the same results but I did find a dime and a penny in addition to the 2 quarters.

The 3rd and last spot was the winner. Quarters started to leap into my scoop and I knew that things were looking up. Pulled the silver necklace with the star then the 14Kt gold ring 15 minutes later.

That was good enough. I quit while I was ahead.

Attachments

• finally.jpg
    finally.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 226
Good going Steve :) We can't go out forever and not find stuff :) People love losing stuff for us :)

Nice

Nice hit Steve.
It's just a matter of time and you do it payday. But if you have a Bud like Craig you can only hope to get what he doesent and that is not much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: L.I. MIke

Re: Nice

L.I.Mike said:
Nice hit Steve.
It's just a matter of time and you do it payday. But if you have a Bud like Craig you can only hope to get what he doesent and that is not much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: L.I. MIke

You're too much Mike ;) Remember I use a detector that can't notch out junk like you do... But I waterhunt where others haven't or don't want to so I believe its part of my success... Besides learning where to hunt, learning the machine is tops in my book... I have said it on another water forum... I wouldn't trade my PI PRO for any water detector out there... I think its tops in the water. :D

Back
Top Bottom