Different Beach today better results..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Digger and I hit a smaller beach today it was really nice in the water, like a mill pond I could see sandworms swimming by..

I got 2 gold rings today to make up for the 2 gold plated silver rings yesterday :) A wedding band and a old signet ring which was very deep and was a whisper... I also did well again on the coins and picked up 2 wheats... Raymond got a real nice heavy mans 14k ring with a bloodstone in it and a silver ID bracelet dated on the back 1953.

Attachments

• P1010520.jpg
    P1010520.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Awesome,,,,man you guys are raking in the Gold rings, sure wish we could get out for a water hunt up here! What kinda depths were you getting on the rings, I know it's hard to get in the sand & water, just approx. would be nice with that PI you're using. H.H.:-)

Water...

I rarely hunt beaches that the bottom make up is sand.. shells and gravel although today's beach it had some clay mixed in... The signet ring was deep, I worked for that sucker :) The band was 1 scoop must have been lost this year... all the coins for the most part except the wheaties were 1 scoop.. The black stuff up top I call mystery metal.. something inside those globs of black set the PI off... I had never water detected the beach I hit today so it has some trash... But we figure no-one else has either :)

Edited to add about 10 scoops for the signet

L.I.Mike said:
Man save some for me Bud. You are doing great and Im sure you are like a kid in a candy store. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
L.I.Mike

Mike run your new toy at zero disc so you can pick up iron targets cause thats all I left you :D ;)

Man if I could be half as good as you I would be happy. I think I have a chance, but will have to put in some real time to understand this unit. But thats part of the fun.

Nice finds Craig, by the time we get together for a hunt there will be nothing left :lol:

I sure do miss finding those, it's been so long... Maybe next week....
I know, I keep saying that, just cant get away from all that work.

Keep up the good finds!

hoser said:
AH, and yet again you are going for the gold. :D Good going my friend. :yes:

Well yeah ;) But as you know when the PI sounds off its what is it ? :D

I think we might go out again today because it looks like nextweek the weather is going to be frigid and the tides are too late in the day to allow detecting... Winds right now out of the NW at 30... Should be interesting in the water but at least they will push the water out.

Hi Craig, Looks like you had a real productive day again. Nice score on the 2 gold! It does seem the odds are better in the water. Good Luck! Walter

Real nice Craig! - I was hoping to get down there this weekend - tides are supposed to be good - but I'm still working 6-7 days a week and temps are going to be a little to cold and windy - Nice to see you getting that "cold gold" - keeps making me want to get out .-

Back
Top Bottom