TC Metal Detectors will be moving

TonyinCT

Elite Member
I just wanted to post that I will be moving my detector business to a new location and have this completed sometime in June of this year. We are starting to transition some things right now and there will be updates on my site as they develope. First I would like to thank everyone for their patience in advance as this move will make TC bigger and better able to serve my customers.
At the present time my business number is still 860-623-1153.
You can also contact me at 860-844-1218 after 5 PM weekdays or my cell phone from 3:30 to 9 PM weekdays and 10AM to 5 PM on Saturday. These times are also my normal business hours. If you cannot for some reason reach me on the phone there is also email at [email protected] or [email protected] or of course a PM on the forum.
Thanks to everyone for your time and consideration.

About 8 miles or 12 minutes from where I am now. I'll have a Treasure Shack so to speak. :-)

Good luck on your move to the new location and I would like to see a picture of it too. Be safe.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

Hope everything goes smooth for ya Tony, if I lived closer to you I would give you a hand. Keep up the good work. Steve.

Hey Tony, if you need to get rid of some stuff to make the move easier I'll be happy to take some detectors off your hands, I'll even pay the freight.

Hope things go smooth, oh yeah I'm with the others, post some pics.

Talk soon
Tim

Back
Top Bottom