Went to a very unsearched park if it has even been detected

Glennz

Elite Member
I found a very unsearched park in North Pole that in a very short time heralded 208 clad, 1 Wheatie and 2 rings, one junk and 1 small silver. for a total clad count of $12.46. Got to love unsearched parks.

In my area there a relatively new park. Might be 20 years old by now. I was hesitant to go detect it as I thought that it would be too new.

In the past three years I have taken 3 silver coins, three sterling rings One 10k ring and over $350.00 in clad out of that park.

Every ball tournament they have there are thousands of people in that park. I go clean out the clad infestation a couple of times a year. It is close to home and great for when I need a detecting fix.

I found a very unsearched park in North Pole that in a very short time heralded 208 clad, 1 Wheatie and 2 rings, one junk and 1 small silver. for a total clad count of $12.46. Got to love unsearched parks.

Great hunt Glennz! Not everybody can say they hunted the North Pole! :D We stayed a couple nights in Fairbanks on our way to Denali. The sun never set!!:cool:

Park in North Pole?

Didn't realize this thread was still going. There are a few parks around the Fairbanks area that are good.

Next time I'm in the area my deus xp should be good, especially for gold nugget hunting where legal

Yes, old thread. I just did a search to try to locate folks in Alaska. Have you ever tried nome creek in the white mountains for nuggets? I tried my nox there for the first time. Didn’t find much but didn’t give it much time.

Back
Top Bottom