6 Ring Day, Three Gold! ****Improved Post****

Superglue is about the very best way to deal with a bad cut/gash like that one Bob...But you have to do it fast, not diddle around and wait for days for it to rear up and get angry...

Get the slice closed fast before the air gets to it is the best...bad deep cuts that would require stitches or in a high use portion of my body?? Pull the skin together, give it a squirt of Superglue over the top, and put a piece of masking tape over it...

Thats what I do..really works fast and good....Little $1 tubes of Superglue has saved me a fortune of medical and pain and kept me out working....

Full Disclosure: I also do my own Tooth repair Dental work with JBWeld, and eat scraps of oak charcoal when I have a tummy ache, I like to inhale salty water into my lungs and flush them out time to time when my carburator gets dirty and I cant breath right....I'm not a Doctor though....Nice hunt!

Superglue is about the very best way to deal with a bad cut/gash like that one Bob...But you have to do it fast, not diddle around and wait for days for it to rear up and get angry...

Get the slice closed fast before the air gets to it is the best...bad deep cuts that would require stitches or in a high use portion of my body?? Pull the skin together, give it a squirt of Superglue over the top, and put a piece of masking tape over it...

Thats what I do..really works fast and good....Little $1 tubes of Superglue has saved me a fortune of medical and pain and kept me out working..Nice hunt!

Thanks Mud and all for the replies. I waited too long. It is healing and I have some prescription antibiotic ointment from the sores on my feet from Florida I have been using on it. It doesn't hurt too much today. No way could I close it now anyway. I think more water therapy is in order actually.

If this ever happens again I will take the advice and use glue. It really stung after I did it but kept playing. At least there are no fresh water sharks!

Thanks Mud and all for the replies. I waited too long. It is healing and I have some prescription antibiotic ointment from the sores on my feet from Florida I have been using on it. It doesn't hurt too much today. No way could I close it now anyway. I think more water therapy is in order actually.

If this ever happens again I will take the advice and use glue. It really stung after I did it but kept playing. At least there are no fresh water sharks!

True story, I was at my Old Mans over in Midland helping him put out his dock and boats a few years back, I was the 'Water Boy' of course.... I was hauling a kayak out and stepped right on a busted glass bottle bottom barefoot! I knew it was bad instantly...I slung the kayak down and with two steps made it to shore....All the while I was peeling off my teeshirt...I dropped it on the ground under my damaged foot, took another few hops over to the back of my truck, got my SuperGlue out of my toolbox, performed a rapid triage, like what I was saying, never got infected or nothing! Worked a Trade Show on my feet 16hrs a few days after with nary a problem...Thats saying something in Midland Dow Chem dirty water! :laughing:

Seems like once air gets into a cut, it starts getting angry...glue it shut quick and no problem....same with a busted tooth, JBweld it quick..same with a tummy ache, a guy dont need no antacids if a guy has a little chunk of hardwood charcoal to eat about once per month...then the lungs, yes, a guy should learn to flush them out a few times per year, like rinsing out a shopvac, just inhale that water deep into the lungs and then exhaust it out with a quick blow down sequence....Its also good to run a shot or two of alcohol through your bloodvessels about once per day, like a fuel line cleaner....in fact, I'm doing that daily scheduled preventative maintenance process at the very moment!

Probably will take me until at least noon for a thorough bloodline cleaning though, 4 25oz cans at the very least...since I ate a whole block of Velveeta Cheese and a jar of salsa and chips last night watching 'Live PD' and 'Bering Sea Gold'.... Gotta keep up with the PM things around here, or it all goes to hell in a hurry !...:laughing:

In a pinch, A dollop of Dollar Store shaving gel gently applied to the affected area will cure a raging hemmerhoid fast...Or Icy Hot gel if its strangulated serious and you are a real sportsman....Diesel fuel unguent for skin cancer eruptions seems to do the trick there, as well as a fine and Manly smelling aftershave!...Scrubbing Bubbles or any bleach based cleanser works as a great ointment on any type of annoying skin fungus, whether foot or crotchal...Lots of medicines and cures just laying around the house with no Doctor appointment or prescription required!

The Dollar Store is my pharmacy! Its like All in One shopping! They sell Beer and bricks of Velveeta even!!

Last edited:
Conga-rats on the gold and silver, but I could do without the pic of the hand...

Like... ewe!
IMG_0205.jpg

R5

Back
Top Bottom