Never know what you may find.

digitall

Did a little water hunting, found a boat anchor, a tungsten ring and a boys wallet which I eyeballed laying in the grass along side the shore. Turned the wallet over to a local policeman and he said he would try and find him. I searched the internet and could not find the kid. Wallet only had 35 cents in it, two permits, one for boating and one for ATV riding plus a picture of the kid and his little brother when the kid was only 5 yrs. old. Date of birth shows he is 14 years old today.

Attachments

• anc.jpg
    anc.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 399
The boat anchor is cool! I would have walked away from it for sure.

Nice ring and anchor.

I found a boat anchor once on side of the road in the ditch. I found lots of things when I use to mow the roads for the state. I found a trailer hitch ball the other day in the creek. The threads were broken off so I threw it up on the bank.

Good karma is they way to go. You can never have enough good karma.
I'm sure the kid will appreciate getting his wallet back.

THe anchor is a good find as well. Boaters are always losing them like my brother who tossed the anchor over the side and said "whoops!" as he realized the line was not tied to the anchor. Oh well... HH and GL

I can't sell those anchors! I think I have 3 - 5 of them in my pile. Nobody here wants them. I sell the Danforth sand anchors mostly. I leave them and the navy anchors on the bottom now.

Hope you can find a buyer. Nice saves.

Back
Top Bottom