A Little Silver, A Lot of Trash

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out on my boat again today and headed out into the lake. Waded in a spot that always gives me something.

First silver piece was the pendant. I was cleaning it a bit too hard and broke it. The silver ring was next. That little chain I have NO idea if I detected it or if it was just found. I dug a pull tab and it was hanging inside my scoop. I have no idea what it is made of or how long it was hanging there. I probably cut it while scooping. Hazards of scooping and not fanning. A couple of trash earrings.

Few coins and a bunch of duck decoy home made weights today. Another full bottle of booze I missed last year.

Nice job on the silver scuba? Was thinking that was a Nox hunt with all those bottlecaps, but then I remembered you just sold your headphones.

Nice job on the silver scuba? Was thinking that was a Nox hunt with all those bottlecaps, but then I remembered you just sold your headphones.

Yep. CZ-20 hunt. I dig anything that gives a tone. Canadian coins and broken shank rings also give undesirable tones and so I don't take many chances.

I don't mind digging. Never know what I will find in the next scoop.

Nice job out there on the silvers. Those duck decoy weighs are cool.

Back
Top Bottom