What Happened to CFM-CT

Park hunter was 18 when i hunted with him, probably 19 now, he is not a experienced hunter, as i for 40 years, so as far as E-trac- explorer, vs CTX3030 it wasn't the case of who was swinging . Craig everyone has problems, not worried about getting married, with a piece of paper committing to ball & chains like you & Swing, the Captain & I are happy single, if i meet a new woman at the beach , that's fine, but it's low priority :lol: you guy's can flap those lip's all you want, and no Swing, maybe you need a white sand adventure, as you all think those rock's, stink, knee deep with no movement water, is the absolute best condition's :laughing: , when the old gold vanishes , there sure won't be any fresh drop's, cause 4 sure i didn't see any eye candy up their :roll:, and sure most of the beaches we hunted has no depositors , nothing but shells, rock's, & stink mud, the only thing that's good up their is , history , the towns are old, unlike here, great for land hunting , as Captain pulls the old copper from land, & silver from the beaches & land, you must admit, you all HARD core hunter's can't keep up with the Florida , CA, hunter's on GOLD, were the season's are longer, i know i need to make some changes Craig, it's coming, but when your constantly ragged on the same thing, it get's old, i am sure Felix can relate to that statement, i have did some ragging myself , however i back off , hit the switch , unlike you & Swing, wish you all the best, i am moving to the beach, hopefully this house will be sold by May 1st, otherwise it will be locked box empty , under a realtor to show, it will be a different world down their for me, as it's what i have wanted for a while, got a great deal, on this house, lucked out, i brought retirement up, because the 60s for both of us Craig are wright around the corner, i have been retired for almost 7 years, if you can't retire, you didn't plan for it, are you going to work till death, or health problems hit later in life, it's your time to retire, if you like working- work part time, you & Swing take it easy, May 1st is the Date, so sit back, and refrain from the ragging, like i said 130 miles down to only 10 miles to the beach , is a big difference, from hunting on vacations, to hunting all the time living over their , don't worry about me, i will be very happy soon , as far as my detector's, i made some changes, because living at the beach, required a different line up, as far as 2 of everything goes, 2 CTX3030s, one for land, one for low tide, i will most likely have different coils on both, won't have to change from beach to land, Excal 800 & 1000 don't consider as two of the same with hardwired coils, Happy hunting, Earl

Earl... I have ADD do you realize how hard it is to read these long rambling posts for me? :lol:

You think old gold will run out... these little beaches we hunt may have hundreds of pieces of gold to still be found... all it takes are wind and tide movements...

For your info I don't compete with any section of the country nor do I compete with anyone I hunt with.. I am happy when others find gold even if I get skunked... I don't care for fresh drops otherwise I would hunt fresh drop beaches... I'll stick with my beaches I know I can score the old stuff..

As to my retirement years... I planned for it and will be fine financially.. if I wanted to retire I could but I like working... I like what I do working with my hands.. for me retirement would be boring.

Rudy / Craig

I think that is one of the thing's why he won't retire, THE honey do list will grow i think he need's time away from her, not only the list, he does the cooking, well Craig all i can say is, what ever makes you happy, enjoy life happy hunting, both of you, Earl

I think that is one of the thing's why he won't retire, THE honey do list will grow i think he need's time away from her, not only the list, he does the cooking, well Craig all i can say is, what ever makes you happy, enjoy life happy hunting, both of you, Earl

Earl... the ring I wear on my finger was the first gold ring I ever found beach hunting... I wonder to myself if the original owner lost it or threw it away :lol:

lol

Well if it bring's you good luck , he lost it, but if it bring's you bad luck, he most likely through it away, you also have to consider , that it might have been a gift from a woman, if one continue's to ware it, the ring remind's one, of that person, this is why a lot of woman toss the ring, releasing the mind of the memories of that person in order to move on , great for us , i would say it's all good Craig, you have been blessed with not only talent , but good luck, may 2017 bring you enough gold to retire :lol: , i never will forget the good time i had hunting with you all up their , even with the wrong machine's, and the rock's, as far as working out, my objective is weight loss, i am doing a good job, when i make the final move to the beach, i might join World Gym, because the LA fitness, doesn't exist over their, along with a Costco club :( , it's BJs , take care buddy, Earl

Back
Top Bottom