Miss Piggy won my heart-Bringing home the bacon

Add my Congrats , Congrats !!!

Thanks for the congrats.

Nice! Congrats! Glad you didn't let the others discourage your hunt. Keepem coming!

Some times you just have to work your way around the other hunters. Thanks for looking.

Dang those are so.e keepers for sure!!!

Thanks Mr. David. You southern boys make us Treasure Coast guys look bad. So thanks for the ataboy.

Congrats on some really nice finds and on the new girl in your life. I think we all have a beach that we know gets hit hard by others. Here on Oahu some beaches people will ask if your part of the Day crew or Night Crew when it comes to detecting those sands.

Never say die and never give up the beach!

I'll be going back to that beach for sure. And glad you enjoyed the new gal. She's a looker.

Nice finds and I like miss piggy too!

Thanks goodtime. But don't get any idea's about flirting with my new squeeze.:lol:

OK, just spent two hours going over the manual for my AT PRO. No pig setting, no pork dial, no bacon switch (it doesn't even register spam! - which may be a good thing...). I guess I'll have to live the thrill vicariously through you! :laughing:

Ha-ha! That is a great story and finds! You have the cutest mascot ever- It's like she's holding those rings out saying, "Look how much luck I brought you!" :yes:

Great hunt and now you have a mascot! :cool:

Much appreciated Irons and yes a pink pig will do. Even dogs like pork.:lol:

OK, just spent two hours going over the manual for my AT PRO. No pig setting, no pork dial, no bacon switch (it doesn't even register spam! - which may be a good thing...). I guess I'll have to live the thrill vicariously through you! :laughing:

The Bacon and pork switch is hidden. Besides, she came up in the scoop with a silver ring. Just luck or maybe we were made for each other.

Ha-ha! That is a great story and finds! You have the cutest mascot ever- It's like she's holding those rings out saying, "Look how much luck I brought you!" :yes:

She will never leave my side. I'm thinking about marriage.:?::lol:

Back
Top Bottom