Member personal page

dirt dick

Elite Member
Two questions,
Is there a way to add photos to my picture albums through tapatalk ?
and Recent members visitors... Yes I can see the last 10 visitors, but I've had more than that, It would be nice if I could "click" somewhere and get list or see who else has visited........

Two questions,
Is there a way to add photos to my picture albums through tapatalk ?
and Recent members visitors... Yes I can see the last 10 visitors, but I've had more than that, It would be nice if I could "click" somewhere and get list or see who else has visited........

Not sure about using tapatalk, which I tried but didn't like myself, on normal desktop view which I use on my Android devices under User CP there is an edit your profile pic button, and that visitor message thing has a list of pages at the bottom that you can click on and see every message you have received.

I guess just click out of tapatalk to take care of these things then back in when you're done if you can't do them in that mode.
This forum now has an experimental mobile view feature now that you can try by clicking the list in the box on the very bottom left of the page, (although vb Aliens-WOW rules!), and you can access both these features in that mode too if you want to try that.

Might be best to PM Vlad with these two questions. Not sure myself on them, but maybe somebody will know something on them.

Back
Top Bottom