Where did everybody go?

Kemper

Sorry , I had an edition to my last post, because I read a earlier post from you on this thread, so I commented, I am honest, tell it how it is, read it, happy hunting, Earl

I am not going to get in a discussion over double IP Address and a topic may be a thread all of it's own. I suspect members with double accounts may play a part in (Where did everybody go) hiding themselfs as they post carp. I would like to see the IP address list of double addresses of user names or even one or two numbers close to each other of those who have more then one system logged in form the same gateway. :roll:

Trust me... we are quite aware of who uses multiple IP address's we do are best to root them out and delete the extra accounts.

I encourage you and any/all of our members to Report suspicious activity so we can look into it. We can't be here 24/7 so things get missed! :roll:

I used to post daily, but now just dont feel like posting my finds anymore, there really is no other reason. Others may also feel the same, it's not always because of trolls like Kemper; he's the forum's biggest pull tab. I still come here every day to read.

I still detect 4 or 5 days a week. Today I hunted for 1 hr and only found 1 good target.

Good luck everyone, and I hope your next find is a coffee can of gold coins.

9rHdTVd.jpg

I'm still around and posting again. It has been a hard year for me. A couple surgeries, my ex-wife passed away and a busy work schedule in between all of that.

Back
Top Bottom