short underwater vid with the At Pro.

007tallguy

Elite Member
here's just a few little clips put together with the At Pro and my little water proof camera. I "thought" i had issues with water getting into the camera, but that wasn't the case, it's tight and working just fine. :D
this was at a small fresh water lake and that gravel isn't the easiest stuff to dig in, especially using a hand held scoop, way too many rocks.
at the beginning, it's a view of what the coil looks like coming atcha, haha and a nice half of a pulltab slipping through my scoop, only to be found again, ha. :laughing:

Pete

Cool video. I liked it. At first I felt like a rock on the bottom watching you walk toward me. GL and HH. Matt

thank you! :yes:
yeah, i was in a small lake with no waves to speak of, so i thought i'd try a different viewpoint, ha. there were a ton of minnows swimming around and i was hoping they might pass in front of the camera (and look really BIG, ha!), but i scared them away with the detector and my big feet. i gotta build some sort of bracket or stick to mount the camera on and try for some more u/w vids. that Ion Air Pro is a fun little camera to play around with! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom