Dimes in CRH

Yakfishingfool

does anyone have reference for which to watch for and which have various silver or is only pre '64? Scott

I only save pre 65, that would be 64 and older.

Same here 64 and older, I still have to find one though! Always finding the 1965's but never a 64 dime. lol

Don't even bother CRHing dimes. Most people get skunked or one silver dime. I got lucky and my first silver coin was a 1963 Dime that I got in change. Somehow the 1964 Kennedy Half eludes me although I have already found a 1957 Franklin Half :lol:

If you do dimes ,do them by the box ,you almost always get silver.But I did 2 boxes a few weeks ago that were both skunks(did get 4 2009 P),but that's rare for me.I've found silver Mercury & Rosie dimes anywhere from 1-20 per box,but avg 2-8 per.Silver dimes are 1964 and before.I've read on other forums of people finding Barber & Seated dimes also.

If you do dimes ,do them by the box ,you almost always get silver.But I did 2 boxes a few weeks ago that were both skunks(did get 4 2009 P),but that's rare for me.I've found silver Mercury & Rosie dimes anywhere from 1-20 per box,but avg 2-8 per.Silver dimes are 1964 and before.I've read on other forums of people finding Barber & Seated dimes also.

Really? I've read on other sites where everyone strongly suggest NEVER doing bricks of dimes or quarters.

The other forum I'm on alot of people do Dimes and find quite a few.Quarters not so much people do them but get more skunks then keepers.Also alot of folks do nickels. During WW II they were 40% silver,they also finds Buffs and once in a while V nickels.I myself do alot of pennies(6 boxes) , halves,and about (1-2 boxes of dimes) a week.And cut back when the weather is good to MD:grin:.

The other forum I'm on alot of people do Dimes and find quite a few.Quarters not so much people do them but get more skunks then keepers.Also alot of folks do nickels. During WW II they were 40% silver,they also finds Buffs and once in a while V nickels.I myself do alot of pennies(6 boxes) , halves,and about (1-2 boxes of dimes) a week.And cut back when the weather is good to MD:grin:.

Yea I've seen you on that forum. I recognized your profile picture. RIcoinhunter. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom