first results

its all about the luck of the draw!

I havent been skunked yet, but have heard of many on a different forum that have.

thats the most I have found in one roll...5 wheats, all common55-58, but still pretty cool.

keep it up...bound to find some great years!

I will generally find 1 wheat to 2 rolls, but sometimes it's as low as 1 wheat to 4 rolls. You got 1 wheat to 5 rolls, which still is not bad.

I average about 20 from a $50 bulk bag. Some good days, and some not so good days. Its something to do while watching dvd's and waiting for spring.

I average about 20 from a $50 bulk bag. Some good days, and some not so good days. Its something to do while watching dvd's and waiting for spring. I'm picking up over $600 in bulk halves tomorrow. Hopefully some silver.

I'm on another coin roll hunting forum and some of the people there find many WLH & Ben Franklins and once in a while a barber you may not get it the 1st time but you will find them.I have found a few myself,never found a barber thru but sooner or later.

I just went through a $25 box of pennies Friday and this is what I got from it;

9 Wheats

(2) of 1956D
(2) of 1936
1957D

1999 Trinidad 1 cent

1999 Euro 2 cent
2001 Euro 2 cent

(5) Canadian Pennies

(2) Dimes

So your it's about right. You never know what your going to find. Just keep trying.

I'm laid up from surgery, so I have been doing a bit of CRH myslef. Last night I finished my first box of pennies, 50 rolls I think, and found 9 wheaties.

just an odd question here. what would be the chances of finding a walking liberty half if i orderd $1000.00 worth from the bank?

I guess it depends. I've heard stories of people having real good luck but I bought $1000 of halves and didn't find anything older than a 1968 Kennedy.

John

Back
Top Bottom