Diving is Officially Over for Me

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Michigan detectorists will be happy to know that this was my worst year ever in finding the elusive gold. My take was 11 gold rings. No chains and nothing super exciting.

However it was a fantastic year to dive. I received 56, 5 star ratings on Facebook and that wasn't even half the folks I dove for.

I hope you folks in warmer climates have a lot of fun and hopefully I will meet one or two of you this year when I head back to Florida.

Life has a way to throw you curve balls and my life is no different than others. Life is good though and I still have my health and my cat.

The money and or the detector for the contest is still put away and I am hoping someone will enjoy winning it in the near future.

Enjoy swinging your machines and having fun.

I hope you mean your done diving for the season and not done all together. Your business has been taking off and we love reading about your adventures. Plus, didn't you just luck into a diving partner?!

I hope you mean your done diving for the season and not done all together. Your business has been taking off and we love reading about your adventures. Plus, didn't you just luck into a diving partner?!

My diving partner was short lived. No I am not done altogether, Just for this year. Life is what it is.

When u coming to FL? Where in FL? LMK, bring some Yates donuts with you and I'll buy a few rounds, lol :laughing:

I just remembered this one because of winter coming up...…

".....ever wonder how Scuba spends his time during the winter months ?"
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showpost.php?p=2920691&postcount=137

(and yes, Scuba gets a laugh out of these, he said in the past it was okay to include him :lol:)

You can't deprive us scuba adventure posts ! Come to the SW states lowlands, where there's never any snow or freeze. Then you can dive year-round !

Trouble is: As with any chaparral type desert terrain like this, diving isn't needed. Just wait for a drought-couple-of-years, and just walk out on dry land to detect. Doh !

You sure did do a lot of recoveries Scuba, sounds like that was as much fun as detecting. I'm still going to try to dive once or twice more but the last one was pretty cold! Good Luck!

Time to open up your winter operations here in SouthFla - ScubaDetector South! Let me know if you need a part-time assistant. :yes:

Your vacation in Flordia

Michigan detectorists will be happy to know that this was my worst year ever in finding the elusive gold. My take was 11 gold rings. No chains and nothing super exciting.

However it was a fantastic year to dive. I received 56, 5 star ratings on Facebook and that wasn't even half the folks I dove for.

I hope you folks in warmer climates have a lot of fun and hopefully I will meet one or two of you this year when I head back to Florida.

Life has a way to throw you curve balls and my life is no different than others. Life is good though and I still have my health and my cat.

The money and or the detector for the contest is still put away and I am hoping someone will enjoy winning it in the near future.

Enjoy swinging your machines and having fun.
Hope you are taking your diving gear to Florida with you , should be lots of opportunities for new finds there under the water. Do you know what areas you will be staying in ? I imagine a number of local detectors would be happy to meet up with you for water or land hunts. Could be a great way to finish out the old year and start the new one.

Time to open up your winter operations here in SouthFla - ScubaDetector South! Let me know if you need a part-time assistant. :yes:

I like your name for it "Scuba detector South" Sounds like a great title for a new thread.

……..or a magazine article ? :laughing::laughing::laughing: (just joking, meant in fun ! :lol:)

treasuremag_ScubaDetectorSouth.jpg

I can understand ... snow is showing up as being possible in these parts, and I know for sure that the UP is colder. Enjoy the Southern visit!

Back
Top Bottom