My Best Year - Over 400 Pieces Of Silver, 352 Silver Coins, And Some Fun Times

That's a crazy haul for the year! You found over 2000 good targets in a year. That's almost 40 good targets per week every week. WOW! I want to ask on behalf of us that do not find 40 great targets per week or month what kind of places are you detecting? Public places, homes, beaches, etc? How many days a week do you detect? Maybe I can learn something..

That's a crazy haul for the year! You found over 2000 good targets in a year. That's almost 40 good targets per week every week. WOW! I want to ask on behalf of us that do not find 40 great targets per week or month what kind of places are you detecting? Public places, homes, beaches, etc? How many days a week do you detect? Maybe I can learn something..

Thanks! I hunt public places, mostly parks. Hunt between 10-20 hours a week.

Amazing!

Good Lord Jamflicker!!!! I've only been hunting 3 years and you probably find more in two months than I have in 3 years (silver coins), that pile of silver coins is absolutely STUNNING and the amount you found in 1 year amazes me!

I wish I had a thimble full of your skills!!! Great job and thanks for sharing your finds!!!

WoW. A life time of finds in one year. Amazing. Looks like a long forgotten park never detected before. Just Awesome ...

Back
Top Bottom