Control # is "FMDF-08"

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
carol will post the control item here later tonight. good luck to all!

======================================

Here's the Control #. This should be written on a piece of paper and photographed with the finds.

CONTROL # is.... FMDF-08

If you do not have this Control Number in your photos the finds will not count.

Rules for posting finds

The "control" item must be present in the photo.

Each team has there own thread to post thier finds, you can post your finds as soon as you can, or you can accumulate your finds and make 1 post each week..the choice is yours.

Give the total of scoreable finds and calculate the points from the score system, we will review the photos and give a score at the end of the contest.

Posting jewelery finds: when posting a jewelery find, take a pic of the item and try to get as good of a pic as you can of the hall mark or a pic of you testing the gold on a tester. i know hallmarks arent the easiest thing to photo but do your best. if you can't get it, the jewelery will be labeled as "junk jewelery/plated" and points will be awarded as such...

Last edited by a moderator:
can I hunt tonight at 9:00 .that will be 12:00 on the east coast , if the answer is no I want to protest, these damn east coasters already have an unfair advantage :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:................

But in all seirousness...... good luck to all the teams, lets keep it fun and honest !!!

can I hunt tonight at 9:00 .that will be 12:00 on the east coast , if the answer is no I want to protest, these damn east coasters already have an unfair advantage :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:................

But in all seirousness...... good luck to all the teams, lets keep it fun and honest !!!

NO!:p

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALSO!

So FMDF-08 must be on a piece of paper next to each picture of find? Couple of questions:

1. On silver/gold jewlrey do you need the mint mark?
2. How do we handle dates that are unclear?
3. How to we handle mall jewlrey that is plated?
4. Do you need site pictures also?
5. Do you have any other needs as far as information on finds?

I just want to make sure I have everything covered because I am hunting on vacation and it is not easy to get back to spot.

Thanks

So FMDF-08 must be on a piece of paper next to each picture of find? Couple of questions:

1. On silver/gold jewlrey do you need the mint mark?
2. How do we handle dates that are unclear?
3. How to we handle mall jewlrey that is plated?
4. Do you need site pictures also?
5. Do you have any other needs as far as information on finds?

I just want to make sure I have everything covered because I am hunting on vacation and it is not easy to get back to spot.

Thanks

1) No, but it would be helpful.
2)If something is silver or an older coin, we will know.
3)It will be considered Junk jewelry
4)No, but would be interesting to see!
5)No, but a regular find story would be nice! Make it nice for everyone to see and hear your story.

Yea....BUT!!!!

can I hunt tonight at 9:00 .that will be 12:00 on the east coast , if the answer is no I want to protest, these damn east coasters already have an unfair advantage

The east coasters have an advantage at the START, but we left coasters get to hunt 3 hours longer at the end (where it counts):lol:

West coast, you have sun and gorgeous women, we have cold rain, snow and women bundled up. Relax, have a Zema because being second best is just something you have to get used to.

your taking this to seriously! calm down cause i dont wanna see your feelings get hurt when Ventor and I dominate the score board :lol::roll: yall have fun,be honest and happy hunting.

your taking this to seriously! calm down cause i dont wanna see your feelings get hurt when Ventor and I dominate the score board :lol::roll: yall have fun,be honest and happy hunting.

do you really think you will find a sack of silver dollars 3 times ?? because thats what you will need to dominate.......:lol::lol::roll::wow::yes:

I just pulled in 47 cents in clad after work in our graveled parking area. Me and the beef are ahead, but hitting those 2 houses in the am before the heat sets in. Now I have to get my camera squared away............................

do you really think you will find a sack of silver dollars 3 times ?? because thats what you will need to dominate.......:lol::lol::roll::wow::yes:

hey man im on a roll this year!!!!:lol::lol: started hunting a 1/4 to 5 this morning and got ran off do to the heat and no water but i got some points coming when my camera charges up. my ole reliable honey hole never fails...she was slow this morning but still produced a few good uns.....once i cool off and refill the canteen im off to the tot lots for a few hours.

you know you can only count a coin one time. tearing a hole in your pocket isnt going to help :no::no::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:,

sounds like you did well cant wait to see the pics , good work

Back
Top Bottom