Dirt Fishing Contest Prizes- ended 11-30-08

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
these are the first of many prizes for the contest. these beautiful coins where donated by grinsebring and will be added to the random drawings.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 491
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 489
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 509
these are from me and will be added as prizes for winning the contest not sure who will get what but will figure that out later,will have pics as soon as i receive this stuff in the mail,ordered it last week.

1. coin hunting in depth {book}
2.taking a closer look at detector disc.{book}
3.researching and detecting ghost towns{book}
4. detecting previously hunted sites {book}
5. introduction to metal detecting {book}
6.finding civil war camps in rural areas {book}
7. lesche digging tool {new}
8.1921 morgan silver dollar {as dug}

I was thinking more like...take a real trophy and put a metal detectorist army man or something and paint it gold..I dunno.

RH--good prizes! Winners would get one coin right?

Hmm, I'm not sure I would want to receive that personally :D:roll: But that would be neat.....what would be an example of one? HH all,
NC

nope the coins from gil are 1,2 and 3 in other words one person gets the all the nickels,one gets the dimes and one gets the halves or how ever gil wants to sort them.

I was thinking more like...take a real trophy and put a metal detectorist army man or something and paint it gold..I dunno.

ive got a guy here in town i use when i buy trophys for my fishing contest,he can make anything i want but hes not very cheap. ill call him tomorrow and see if he can come up with somthing..maybe hes got some damaged trophies he can salvage and i may be able to get em for little to no charge...will know tomorrow.

lesche digging tool donated by Ed in KC. will be added to the random drawing prizes.

HUMMMM!!!! Come on folks these are some great prizes, The odds are very high that just by sending in your 5.00 and entering you will get a prize,......:shock::shock::shock:

cliff490 has donated a gold scale. will go in as a random drawing prize.

EdinKC has also donated a coin cleaning tumbler (1.5 lbs) which will go in as a contest prize.

RH - I picked up a 2009 coin blue book at barnes and nobles today as a contest prize.....I'll have it in the mail for you tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom