Silver!

1st,2nd and 3rd place will get somthing and the rest of the prizes will go to the drawing which vlad and carol are gonna take care of at the end of the contest.

1st,2nd and 3rd place will get somthing and the rest of the prizes will go to the drawing which vlad and carol are gonna take care of at the end of the contest.
In other words the best prizes? The reason I asked was, I believe in the begining it was stated all prizes were to be random drawings. So now you see why I'm asking, I'm sure others might have been wondering also.

i seriously dont understand what your getting at? the detector donated by kelly co,and the coin tumbler donated by Ed in KC which are the 2 larger prizes will be random drawing prizes.

This is what I was getting at, clearing up how the prize end of things was being done.

this is quoted from my "contest info" thread

**** there are more but ill need to go through my PMs to sort em out. ill have a list later on during the contest of how these will be awarded..the winners will get some sort of package and most ive posted here will be for the random drawings***

Clearly, what we have here is a lack of communication.......................

Attachments

• 31QWICAWFPRYVCAYGDX1RCADNTW48CA8S6HOACAQUHSJVCAI6BLK9CAWGJ5QGCAHOTMD8CAYN7E48CAJ7FT1HCAKRRZBHCA6.jpg
    31QWICAWFPRYVCAYGDX1RCADNTW48CA8S6HOACAQUHSJVCAI6BLK9CAWGJ5QGCAHOTMD8CAYN7E48CAJ7FT1HCAKRRZBHCA6.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 103
Ya'll worry too much... just get out there and hunt!

The creator of the contest makes the rules. If you want new rules then hold the next contest. ;)

As far as the prizes, there's enough prizes that everyone should get one regardless of whether or not you even hunt.

The detector and tumbler donation was a HUGE surprise, so RelicHound needs to go the best route with those. It's his decision.

Ya'll worry too much... just get out there and hunt!

The creator of the contest makes the rules. If you want new rules then hold the next contest. ;)

As far the prizes, there's enough prizes that everyone should get one regardless of whether or not you even hunt.

The detector donation was a HUGE surprise, so RelicHound needs to go the best route with that.
What? Us worry.......................

Attachments

• 300px-Mad30.jpg
    300px-Mad30.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 90
The detector and tumbler donation was a HUGE surprise, so RelicHound needs to go the best route with those. It's his decision.

and i figure the best route would be to use those 2 as random drawing prizes since if i was to award say the detector to the 1st place team one of the team members would feel left out and rightfully so

the winners prize packages will consist of stuff that i have double of...for instance i have 2 new lesche digging tools so more then likely the first place team will each get one along with some books and coins i have and since garrett and minelab donated multiple things we will make packages for 2nd and 3rd places consisting of items from them and what is left over out of that stuff will be help for the drawing..i have to look at my PMs but im thinking garret sent doebino like 20 misc items that are pretty cool for the contest..cant remember exactly what and also i think whites sent him some stuff as well. ive also contacted fisher labs,tesoro,jimmy sierra and 6 differant detector vendors that ive delt with in the past...only one ive heard from was fisher and they simply said id hear from someone soon...what ever that meens. so the prize end of the things is well taken care of so everyone just needs to get out there and have fun...dont think of it as a competition,just hunt like you normally would....take your kids,wife,girl friend..grandma..grandpa or you aunt and uncle out spend some time with em while out detecting and when ya get done post finds for points. all in fun folks.

I hope I don't win that detector, I hardly got room in my closet for one of them. ;) Books is cool, I don't know about those magazines that were next to Beerdoodle's commode.

Seriously y'all, this is for fun. So quit posting and get out there and start detecting rather than making yourself miserable reading posts and arguing!!!:yes:;) Wait, I'm still typing, why am I not outside??? Oh yea, it's 10:30 PM. And as for the prizes, RH clearly stated what and how they'd be distributed.
Just
Have
Fun
Period.:yes: HH all,
NC

Back
Top Bottom