Metal Detecting "Business" Card

OkieDigger

Forum Chipmunk
Forum Supporter
Any ideas what to put on a business card for metal detecting. I'm trying to come up with some good things to put on a business card that I can hand to people. I'm not really looking to go into business, but more of an informational thing for people to contact me back if I ask them to detect their place or whatever. Or basically what I do, etc...just something to break the ice and get people interested. Thanks everyone!

specializing in artifact recovery
Heirloom recovery
"you lost it? I can find it!"
Courteous recovery service
Local history uncovered

If you don't want it Rusty does :lol:

Jeff

I've been using this one.

Attachments

• Pict0001.JPG
    Pict0001.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 3,458
Metallic Object Location and Recovery.

Artifacts, Heirlooms, Survey Markers, Evidence.

Minimal invasiveness to property, outstanding results.

Lots of great ideas. I like the card Terry, short and to the point. Once I get it done, I'll have to post it.

I was thinking more on the order of; If your dumb enought to lose it, and have the courage enough to fess up, call me and I'll help ya out .....EH!
JUST KIDDING! :lol: I do like Terry's. Its right to the point, and I like that. I've been thinking it would be a good thing to have myself. Might put a little more of a professional edge to it. Good post, good ideas.

Here's one I put together, OD... tho' it's a tad outdated.
It needs to say "@roadrunner.com" on the email addy.
(I even put my DFX and Donna's CZ-3D in there. :D)
After distributing these to bulletin boards in the surrounding towns, Donna changes servers on me :(, so if your wife handles you comp affairs, you've been fore-warned! ;)
Hoser... your first sentence is a classic, bro! Definately considerable for my next "creation"! :lol:

Attachments

• BBCard2.jpg
    BBCard2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3,772
Why is everyone blacking out their phone number :lol:

I would rather have a call from you then the zillion telemarketers I get every day.

Anyway, we made a card when we first started detecting. I've been looking around for one. But our house is kind of tore up right now from cleaning.

S'not everyone, Carol... jus' me an' Terry.
We don't wanna advertise 'cause we're the best you can get and we're in big demand! :lol:
J/K. We, in here, are most likely fine, but we also all know that the world's made up of some "newer breeds" now. Lotta wackos out there. :yes: Not a bad idea to NOT give them the edge. ;)
(Heck... you got my number, anyway! :D)

Hey Krom. How's the guy who can't remember where he hid his diamond ring on the metal shelf gonna get in touch with you if'n you don't post your #?? :lol:

Thanks for the wonderful ideas everyone. I finally got around to finishing the business card today. I'll have to start handing these out this spring. Feel free to use this card or ideas for your own if you like it.

Attachments

• mdbc.jpg
    mdbc.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,779
Same here, Terry. We got a program called "(Professional) My Business Cards" by MySoftware for the comp... something like $20. Then I just bought some blank business cards to print them on.
Fun designing your own. :!:

Now I know why no one calls me except bill collectors and telemarketers _ _ I don't have a card

Back
Top Bottom