Early Morning Gold finds..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I met Robert, Joe, Angel for a early morning hunt... We had a pretty good day today.... we recovered 6 rings today... I found 2 14k gold rings one with a opal the other black pearls its butt ugly... Joe found a old goldfilled band, Angel pulled a old crucifix, and Robert pulled a silver ring, a gold plated ring and a 10k school ring.... we were hunting a old section of a beach we like to hunt together... These are my finds for the day...

We were all swinging PI's...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 809
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 810
Nice going Craig! Good to see you change it up a bit and pull some gold that weren't class rings!

Nice hunt guys!! You always kill it. I am going to have to bring the excal over and see how it compares one of these days.

Did Joe shoot a video?

I was at a different beach Steve :D

As long as you find gold and know what to expect from all the research you do, and it pays off that is all that matters buddy. I am happy to see you post different stuff though lol

Nice hunt guys!! You always kill it. I am going to have to bring the excal over and see how it compares one of these days.

Did Joe shoot a video?

I shot my finds, But I did video taped all the rings afterward. My take was 14k gold filled and two old junk rings....I cleaned the GF! :grin:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 733
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 739
Joe, I've actually never seen a ring that says gold filled on it, it's a nice looking ring. At least there is no guessing at whether it's solid or not. Hope you find a solid one next time!

Joe, I've actually never seen a ring that says gold filled on it, it's a nice looking ring. At least there is no guessing at whether it's solid or not. Hope you find a solid one next time!

Thanks Steve. This is my third gold filled with the spelling on it, The others just has the letters GF. You can also tell by the weight.

Did Joe shoot a video?

I think he did until his batteries crapped out... ;)

Thanks Steve. This is my third gold filled with the spelling on it, The others just has the letters GF. You can also tell my the weight.

That ring came out nice Joe... I have permission from the wife to go back tomorrow morning :lol:

Did Joe shoot a video?

Anytime you would like to go on a hunt with us... send us a PM and we would be happy to take you...

Back
Top Bottom