2nd update on first ring, letter from school

seas1to2

came in the mail today,so I had to share

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 291
I would take that letter over a class ring any day! Good going. Cladius.

Seas -
As an assitant principal of a high school - GREAT JOB! I hope I can do the same for a student one day!

Scott i second that comment! I'd display that letter proudly! WTG!

Hey Sea's
That's one for the Credit side of your Life's Ledger. No one can take away the good things one does. Even if you didn't get the letter you and Brooke would still know.
Keep Swinging.
Jim

Thats nice, I'm still waiting to find my first class ring and I hope I can get it back to the original owner. Good Job, good for all metal detectorists everywhere. HH

:grin: You have done a great service not only to the student (Brooke) that lost her ring, but also to the metal detecting community. Thanks...Aguila

Thats great work. Tracking dow the owner must take a lot of research.
That letter is so good. I guess you will frame it.
As some have said that letter must have given you just as much or more joy as finding the ring. :yes:
HH

This is the kind of thing the public hardly ever gets to see or hear about in our hobby. A person that find an expensive ring (gold at over $700 ounce) and goes out of their way to return it to the owner. Great job Seas!!

I know how you feel as I to got to return a ring last year. I maintenance apartments on a large complex. I found a silver and onyx ring in the playground. About 3 weeks later a water pipe broke in the floor and we had to do some major repairs. The tenant ask me if my detector would find silver. I said yes it is pretty good on silver jewlery and I ask why. She said she lost a ring in the playground area that her family bought her and she wanted to know if I thought i could find it.

I asked her what it looked like and about where she lost it. She said, you quessed it, silver with a small onyx stone and around the slide. I told her I would be right back and went an got it out of my jewlery box. She was so happy she started crying and thanks me every time I see her now. Great feeling and now a great freind.

Back
Top Bottom